Hello, nice to be here!

Ragnar

<--- Pic is not me
Jan 23, 2010
Cincinnati, OH
Just got signed up, av-ed and sig-ed up, welcome threaded up and first posted up.

I was a member here a long while back for a short time under a forgotten user name and longer forgotten password, lol. Guess I "timed out". (powers that be are welcome to check that out fwiw but if it's all the same, I'd just as soon keep all my new stuff I just signed up with)

Having said all that, I'm looking forward to checkin' the boards out and making friends... after I step outside for a smoke. (that's still legal right? :tongue: )

Man I'm never going to get to 15 post. :lol:

I'd prefer to come in as a noob by way of a few thoughtful post, however as my "thoughts" tend to provoke all sides I can't do so without the ability provide links that support my stands. (or attempt to anyway)

I do my share of joking, snide remarks or worse... small talk, but I'd prefer to do that stuff when I'm more of a "known quantity". So, with apologies in advance, I resort to the follwing....

I still think "this is Sparta" jokes are funny though I've never seen the film.

cautionsparta.jpg

Last edited:
Fact: Red Eye beats The Daily Show

Q: What kind of show is the best show? A: Football (but that's debatable)

- Hulu is awsome

- Message Boards are awsome

- The People's Cube is awsome

- No shortage of awsome sports sites

- No shortage of awsome political sites (whatever your philosophy)

- The internet sucks it's wasting all my time. :eusa_whistle:

I'm free!

:lol:

Glad to be around all. Hope all of the above was not cheating the system too badly. I did note a few welcome-y fun facts in there after all. (weather you wanted them or not)

Welcome Pirate.

Oh thank you. And thanks for the chance to +1 post :clap2:

Positive reps are always welcome, no matter how large or small.

I meant +1 post closer to the "magic number" (15) but reps are good too. Funny enough, I think I remember you from when I was here over a year ago (at least). I think we got along but I don't recall what my name used to be back then, lol.

I'm back because (I think) I recall this as one of the better boards with multiple viewpoints allowed. So far so good anyway as I look around.

I know someone who used that name in another board. They were from there at that time.

I know someone who used that name in another board. They were from there at that time.

Right on. Sorry I'm not them.

I think it's getting more common with the fairly recent (last few years) growth in Objectivistey/Ayn Randoids. As if book character names were not common enough on the web as it is. (political ones moreso)

Well, wish you well

Curious Ragnar, did you spend any time in Holland, MI?

Not on purpose and I've only ever been in MI on vacation. Why, if I may ask?

Should also note, that is not my actual picture in my avatar. :tongue:
No shit? I coulda sworn that was you. You coulda gottaway with murder somewhere else lookin' like you really do. My avatar is not really me, either.

Welcome.

Curious Ragnar, did you spend any time in Holland, MI?

Not on purpose and I've only ever been in MI on vacation. Why, if I may ask?

Should also note, that is not my actual picture in my avatar. :tongue:
No shit? I coulda sworn that was you. You coulda gottaway with murder somewhere else lookin' like you really do. My avatar is not really me, either.

Welcome.

To bad, you'd be worth a fortune as a talking (just typing?) dog.

I put a note by my name above just so there is no confusion on that point in the future.:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back