Hello, Newbie Here

Mr. Jones

Jan 21, 2009
USA
Greetings,I'm here to hang out a little from time to time. I never really frequented forums of any kind with the exception of a couple automotive ones, I'm a Mustang fan. The political forum there didn't suit me, so here I am.
I try to be tolerant and respectful of others views and hope
the same in return. With that said I have strong feelings concerning the welfare of our country, and I do not trust the government. I consider myself an independent. I did not vote for Obama, but would have had he had more of Dr. Ron Pauls visions for the country. I look forward to some insightful discussions.

Greetings,I'm here to hang out a little from time to time. I never really frequented forums of any kind with the exception of a couple automotive ones, I'm a Mustang fan. The political forum there didn't suit me, so here I am.
the same in return. With that said I have strong feelings concerning the welfare of our country, and I do not trust the government. I consider myself an independent. I did not vote for Obama, but would have had he had more of Dr. Ron Pauls visions for the country. I look forward to some insightful discussions.

new here eh?

Hi. I had a 65 convertable great car. I had parked it in the field till I could get it fixed Dad sold it to a neighbor for fifty bucks and the neighbor used it for welding practice. It made me sick back then I was sure it would be a collectable one day. Oh well so goes life.

Hi. I had a 65 convertable great car. I had parked it in the field till I could get it fixed Dad sold it to a neighbor for fifty bucks and the neighbor used it for welding practice. It made me sick back then I was sure it would be a collectable one day. Oh well so goes life.
Sorry for your loss. I taught myself to drive in a 66. I currently own a 94 GT moderately modified that managed to go 13.56 at 102 mph, not too spectacular but fun.

Meee eeeee aaannn and Mr , Mr Jones we got a thing , goin' on.

Not really just couldnt resist.

Welcome to the board and enjoy everyone , dont take them to heart they were just trying to insult people they dont agree with.

Last edited:
Welcome Mr. Jones, I'm also new here. There are a lot of great posters on this board. As for the idiots, you shouldn't have any trouble at all identifying them.

Meee eeeee and Mr , Mr Jones we got a thing , goin' on.

Welcome to the board and enjoy everyone , dont take them to heart they were just trying to insult people they dont agree with.
Watch out for yourself there he has a tazer and the Midwest as his local.

:eusa_shhh: SOS: 'm being held captive by the People's Liberation Ahh-poor-me Army. Send help!

if you decide to stay, it's not a bad place. Ever see [URL="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077928/http://"]Midnight Express[/URL]? It's a little better here. The rapists use protection and lotion.

Meee eeeee and Mr , Mr Jones we got a thing , goin' on.

Thanks for the welcome
I took the name from Bob Dylan's song Ballad of a thin man-"Because something is happening here
But you don't know what it is
Do you, Mister Jones?"

Thanks for the welcome
I took the name from Bob Dylan's song Ballad of a thin man-"Because something is happening here
But you don't know what it is
Do you, Mister Jones?"

yo do know it's a bout suicide? at least that's how some people interpret it.

go figure

---

euthanasia_crowd.jpg

if you decide to stay, it's not a bad place. Ever see Midnight Express? It's a little better here. The rapists use protection and lotion.
Billy gets shipped off to "section 13," the mental ward. Surrounded by insane convicts, Billy slowly loses touch with reality. He meets a Harvard educated rapist named Ahmet (Peter Jeffrey). Ahmet is mad, and has come to accept his madness. He tries to convince Billy that he too is a "bad machine." In a way, Billy accepts this, and he becomes one of the slack-jawed, vacant-eyed, nuts.-Oh NOOO :cuckoo:

poor, poor billy....hahahaha, just say no

Billy gets shipped off to "section 13," the mental ward. Surrounded by insane convicts, Billy slowly loses touch with reality. He meets a Harvard educated rapist named Ahmet (Peter Jeffrey). Ahmet is mad, and has come to accept his madness. He tries to convince Billy that he too is a "bad machine." In a way, Billy accepts this, and he becomes one of the slack-jawed, vacant-eyed, nuts.-Oh NOOO :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back