Hello New Fellow Forum Members

Hello. Fair warning...or whatever...its 90% right in here. Have fun

My name is Michael, and my forum name is Green, as you can see, and I just joined US Message Board. I look forward to debating all issues with you, and I hope we can all get some productive discussions going here in the not-too-distant future. :eusa_angel:

hi. why are you a "michael" and not a "mike"?

My name is Michael, and my forum name is Green, as you can see, and I just joined US Message Board. I look forward to debating all issues with you, and I hope we can all get some productive discussions going here in the not-too-distant future. :eusa_angel:

You can call me Mike. Michael is what my mom calls me. :lol:

Hi.
I'm Fred and I'm into philanthrocapitalism and sheep sex.

Zoom said, "Hello. Fair warning...or whatever...its 90% right in here. Have fun"

Almost - I'm 100% right about everything and all the time.

You can call me Mike. Michael is what my mom calls me. :lol:

moms and sisters...what're ya gonna do? my sister still calls me "michael" and i have to keep telling her i'm working class.

most people call me "seal" because of a former screen name..."sealadaigh." irish is an odd language. i am still trying to get "dia dearc" or "dearc ri" past the foras na gaielge because the irish have no word for "godizilla."

but what are ya gonna do? probably pray that raymond burr doesn't end up in the arans.

anyway, hi michael. i know your ma's nice.

Welcome to USMB, Green. Hope you enjoy the boards.

A little something to feel at home while you're here..

Attachments

• $Green Square within a Square quilt.jpg
    $Green Square within a Square quilt.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 125

Forum List

Back