hello. My Words are All i Have

rollzone

Rookie
Aug 25, 2010
rollzone was a cross country truck driver (2 million miles); is now disabled. my style reflects my character, not my education. i never allowed my schooling to interfere with my education. i was naturally born a patriot into this great nation of the Democratic Republic of these United States of America. i am presently more Libertarian than domestic. complete truth dominates my perspective, alongside personal liberty and equality. politics are a career choice i would never consider. being involved in politics is not a privilege, but a responsibility of citizenship. my contribution to the ordering of society pales in comparison, but i am willing to do my part. full disclosure (including auditing the Federal Reserve, accountability for taxes, international funding, military secrets, etc.) is within our right. capitalism corrupting our government (both national and abroad), American imperialism, the future of hydrogen energy in national policy, and the illegal drug war and its connection to illegal immigration: are some issues which capture my interests. i enjoy the public discourse of this medium, and pray to my God it will always remain the open format it is today, and that He will give me the strength and the wisdom to fight, to ensure the internet exists in its present form, for generations to come.

:welcome: , I lean pretty hard libertarian; in the vein of folks like Ron Paul, Judge Napolitano, Walter Williams and John Stossel so we'll agree and disagree on some issues I guess but that is what is so fun about political forums to me:tongue:

Meat's back on the table boys!

urukhai.jpg

I'm thinking I might like being a cross country truckdriver. Stay up late, listen to the radio, talk on the phone or CB, eat pecan pie, drink coffee, take pills to stay awake, not have to shave.

Hell. All I need is the truck.

I'm thinking I might like being a cross country truckdriver. Stay up late, listen to the radio, talk on the phone or CB, eat pecan pie, drink coffee, take pills to stay awake, not have to shave.

Hell. All I need is the truck.

dont forget the 'roids

My original post listed a few extras that didn't make the final draft. Tucks in the glove box was one. Girlfriends in different cities was another.

Forum List

Back