HELLO my name is jdavij2003

Hello everyone. I joined this site because I would like to know more about what is going on with our government these days. After reading some posts, I decided that this forum seems to have a great mix of differing opinions and viewpoints that will allow me to educate myself in current government "goings-on". So hello!

Hello and welcome....

:)

Whellocome!

My name is xotoxi56753090704177603012009.

People either call me xotoxi or The Bastard Person.

Hello everyone. I joined this site because I would like to know more about what is going on with our government these days. After reading some posts, I decided that this forum seems to have a great mix of differing opinions and viewpoints that will allow me to educate myself in current government "goings-on". So hello!

I suggest forming a drinking problem, trust me. It will dull the pain this place causes.

I suggest forming a drinking problem, trust me. It will dull the pain this place causes.

Two hands...one mouth...yadda yadda yadda...

:welcome:

You will learn more about what is going on in government by reading here than you will by reading newspapers and listening to the talking heads on TV. They are all biased. We are not. ;)

May I suggest you picking up a copy of the Constitution and Federalist Papers. Then you'll be educated.

Forum List

Back