Hello. My name is Immanuel and I am a...

Immie can borrow anything he needs from me too! :)

He's my sparring partner! Stubborn as hell, yet in the end, usually fair!

And of course you can't knock his good soul!

:D

Ok, if he's like you, MM, and Super, I can deal with. Welcome, Immie.

hey...I'll trade ya some stirfried tofu and red peppers for a ribeye when my wife's not looking!

Bad MM! How about some onion encrusted Tilapia? Yummy, but good for you and a break from tofu.

Ok, if he's like you, MM, and Super, I can deal with. Welcome, Immie.

Super? I haven't caught on to the names of everyone here yet, so I am clueless on that one.

But trust me... I'm nothing like Care4all. I care. ;)

And with that, maybe I should depart from the board with my life. :)

j/k Care.

As for MM (Maineman?), I only wish I had as much experience as he and could articulate it half as well. We go back quite a few years. I have learned from him and respected his opinion for as long as we have posted together... even when he is wrong.

Immie

Super? I haven't caught on to the names of everyone here yet, so I am clueless on that one.

j/k Care.

As for MM (Maineman?), I only wish I had as much experience as he and could articulate it half as well. We go back quite a few years. I have learned from him and respected his opinion for as long as we have posted together... even when he is wrong.

Immie

So far, Care4 has yet to 'yes, be mean' to me, we're playing nice. Superlative I believe is the handle. MM, well we have a love/hate relationship, if he sends me shoes, well I'll be nicer! j/k! Seriously, he's alright for a far left, partisan, over-the-top liberal! (again, j/k)

So far, Care4 has yet to 'yes, be mean' to me, we're playing nice. Superlative I believe is the handle. MM, well we have a love/hate relationship, if he sends me shoes, well I'll be nicer! j/k! Seriously, he's alright for a far left, partisan, over-the-top liberal! (again, j/k)

Don't get on her bad side. Let's put it this way, if given the choice between Iraq and Care's bad side, pack my bags, I'm going to Baghdad!

Immie

Don't get on her bad side. Let's put it this way, if given the choice between Iraq and Care's bad side, pack my bags, I'm going to Baghdad!

Immie

LOL! From all I've seen, you are correct! I'm unsure why we have not mixed it up more, but I'll take the lull in the storm!

j/k Care.

Immie
Yeah, run ya, chicken little! lol :eusa_angel:

I know Imms from a time we used to argue about supporting undeclared war...

He may be able to guess who I am from that one line.

Body armor? Will I really need it? I was warned that this board would have liked the old me much better than the new and that I should be prepared for..., well, the impression I was given anyway... was that I should be prepared for a neocon assault if I spoke about my current feelings about our President.

I truly hope I won't really need the body armor and if it is all the same to you, Maine, if you have any extra please send it to our boys men in Iraq. Lord knows they need it more than I do. At least if the bombardment got too heavy for me, I could just click the little red square in the upper right hand corner of this screen with the white X and, unlike our men and women fighting for my freedoms turn you all off.

Immie

Perhaps "body armor" is a bit strong...thick skin however would be appropriate. I am not sure about a neocon assault...I suppose we have a few over eager younguns looking for fresh meat.

Perhaps "body armor" is a bit strong...thick skin however would be appropriate. I am not sure about a neocon assault...I suppose we have a few over eager younguns looking for fresh meat.

I may be wrong or besieged, seems like there are more liberals than conservatives nowadays?

LOL! From all I've seen, you are correct! I'm unsure why we have not mixed it up more, but I'll take the lull in the storm!

hahaha! I am biased and tend to respect women's opinions more, even when they differ with mine....don't know why, just instinct, or easier to read?

immie is right, we have really fought it out over the years and he made a habbit of trying real hard just to make me lose it....and it used to work, but not any more! now he's my best buddy! learned that we have many political goals in common, even though on opposite sides....

then i realized some republicans ''out there'' ARE humans!!!

hahaha! j/k

care

hahaha! I am biased and tend to respect women's opinions more, even when they differ with mine....don't know why, just instinct, or easier to read?

immie is right, we have really fought it out over the years and he made a habbit of trying real hard just to make me lose it....and it used to work, but not any more! now he's my best buddy! learned that we have many political goals in common, even though on opposite sides....

then i realized some republicans ''out there'' ARE humans!!!

hahaha! j/k

care

Now see if you can teach that to somebody who used to be named after a defoliator....

;)

remember we used to be friends Immy

Sure do, and then you decided to that you hate anyone who is conservative and started attacking me everytime you addressed me. Your hatred of 50% of America ruined our friendship.

Immie

New Topics

Forum List

Back