Hello My Future Discussion Board Friends

G.G

Mar 13, 2009
Hello to all. I have been in search of a new forum and stumbled upon yours. I hope to make myself a regular poster and join your group. Cheers to the up coming good times I hope to have here with you all. Now it's just a matter of getting acquainted with the lay out and how you do things here. Feel free to post any hints or warnings here to let me know.

We've already worked out most of the world's major problems.

A few minor details are all that's left to resolve.

Toilet seats for example... up or down?

ha ha funny, shame I missed it. I have single handedly fixed the worlds problems myself you know....just ask me anytime after I have had a few glasses of wine. I'll have all the answers.

Toilet seat is always down, much easier that way because if I fall in then you would have to hear my mouth.

Welcome to the boards, this is a nice board because pretty much you will be able to exercise free speech! Other boards stiffle that!

Why thank you all for the welcome. I have actually jumped into one of the discussion threads and find it to be a lot of fun already. I"m excited to be here, yup you guessed it.....doesn't take much to get me excited :razz: Still not sure how to navigate myself around, I keep popping up in places by accident and that is how I ended up back here. Glad to see some welcoming replies. I tried to post a link earlier but it said I had to have 15 post in order to do that. So here's another post to add to my count.

I did figure out how to add my avatar and signature rather quickly though. :clap2:

Forum List

Back