Hello my fellow "EASTER WORSHIPPERS" [Obama and Hillary won't say "Christians".]

That makes an assumption that cannot be supported. Not everyone that goes to church to worship on Easter is a Christian....which is why in 99% of the churches there are 2 to 3 times more people there that one day than the rest of the year.

You mean Obama, Hillary etc. are now afraid of 'assumption?' LOL!! They just spent 2 years ASSUMING Trump was a Russian spy!!! You are just too funny...:abgg2q.jpg:

I am pretty sure they still think he is

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

What in God's name is an Easter Worshipper? I know these scum are all anti-Christian, but really , not to be able even to say the word...

tumblr_pqc3o0Kadx1rhnukoo1_1280.jpg
This is one of the most stupid threads I have ever seen posted on USMB.

Hilary Clinton is a lifelong Methodist. Bill Clinton is a Baptist. Obama is a member of the United Church of Christ.

Orthodox Christians will celebrate Easter next Sunday.

What is this nonsense about that nobody will say "Christian"? Why are so many people who claim to be Christians whine so much? You folks are a seriously boring bunch of cry-babies.

BTW, what denomination are you?

This is the stupidest post I've read all week.

Do you know who thinks that "Christian" is defined by church membership? Non-Christians.

What is this nonsense about "I don't think you should be offended, so you therefore shouldn't be"? Why are so many people who are offended at the drop of a hat whining about other people daring to be offended? You folks are a seriously hypocritical bunch of snowflakes.

BTW, none of your damned business.

So your snobby little cult doesn't recognize other Christians.You apparently don't like Methodists and members of the United Church of Christ. This is why I asked your denomination. It sounds like one of those attention-seeking groups. People would not be in a church last Sunday unless they were celebrating Easter.

A person doesn't go whining about whether somebody says "Christian" or not, which is stupid nitnpicking, unless that person is an attention whore.

BTW: Yes, I mean Orthodox. It needs to be pointed out to you people who just say "Christian" that this means absolutely nothing without saying your denomination. It's a pretense designed to indicate that you folks represent millions of Christian people all over the world. It's a fraud.

Imagine their posts if this had happened in a mosque.

Holy crap. A little different, I'd guess.

Are you aware it did not just happen at a church but also hotels and shops...and Sri Lanka is less than 8% Christian.

Yes, I am aware of that.

Yet your continue to perpetrate the idea that not mentioning Christians is an attack on Christianity itself.

Nope, never said that.

What I have said, many times, is that the Left has adopted Islam as its pet constituent oppressed victim religion, and that the hypocrisies and inconsistencies in the way they treat the two religions are blatantly transparent and obvious.

Exactly and I'm sure when Ramadan rolls around Obama and Hillary will give a shout out to Ramadan worshipers...:eusa_think: It's also interesting there is no mention of who committed the attacks.

Ramadan isn't a day, Einstein. Easter is.

Wait -- do you think the "Easter rebellion" was when the bunnies protested the church taking their holiday away? :lmao:

Ever heard of "Christmas cactus"?
How 'bout "Christmas Island"? Guess what day it was when that place was "discovered".
Bonus points --- guess what day it was when "Easter Island" was sighted by Europeans.

"Hallowe'en candy"? Ever hear of that?

What does the length of days have to do with my comment? The point is Obama and Hillary used a phrase to slight Christians while also refusing to acknowledge a terrorist attack injuring hundreds and killing over 200 Christian was committed by Muslim jihadist.

The point is, you appear to be a drone following parrot orders instead of breaking a brain sweat.

Also interesting that you have motivations while no one else does.

There is something called Easter Worship which refers to a service celebrating Easter, the people who attend Easter Worship are called Christians not Easter Worshipers.

It is clear Obama and Hillary used a coordinated made up phrase of Easter Worshipers to avoid identifying Christians as victims of an Islamic terrorist attack.

What is clear is that you people are playing the religion card. You can't point to any discrimination so you make it up. Your intent is to divide people for cheap political gains. Neither of you are Christians.

The point is to show the hypocrisy by those on the left when it comes to terror attacks committed by Muslims.

Are you aware it did not just happen at a church but also hotels and shops...and Sri Lanka is less than 8% Christian.

Yes, I am aware of that.

Yet your continue to perpetrate the idea that not mentioning Christians is an attack on Christianity itself.

Nope, never said that.

What I have said, many times, is that the Left has adopted Islam as its pet constituent oppressed victim religion, and that the hypocrisies and inconsistencies in the way they treat the two religions are blatantly transparent and obvious.

Wait -- do you think the "Easter rebellion" was when the bunnies protested the church taking their holiday away? :lmao:

How 'bout "Christmas Island"? Guess what day it was when that place was "discovered".
Bonus points --- guess what day it was when "Easter Island" was sighted by Europeans.

What does the length of days have to do with my comment? The point is Obama and Hillary used a phrase to slight Christians while also refusing to acknowledge a terrorist attack injuring hundreds and killing over 200 Christian was committed by Muslim jihadist.

The point is, you appear to be a drone following parrot orders instead of breaking a brain sweat.

There is something called Easter Worship which refers to a service celebrating Easter, the people who attend Easter Worship are called Christians not Easter Worshipers.

It is clear Obama and Hillary used a coordinated made up phrase of Easter Worshipers to avoid identifying Christians as victims of an Islamic terrorist attack.

What is clear is that you people are playing the religion card. You can't point to any discrimination so you make it up. Your intent is to divide people for cheap political gains. Neither of you are Christians.

The point is to show the hypocrisy by those on the left when it comes to terror attacks committed by Muslims.
They know it. This is how they avoid discussing it - putting others on the defensive.

Deflect/Pivot/Attack.

Yes, I am aware of that.

Nope, never said that.

They know it. This is how they avoid discussing it - putting others on the defensive.

Deflect/Pivot/Attack.

Once AGAIN --- the only suggestion that anybody was "avoiding" anything is from the troll who started this Checkers-speech thread and then bravely ran away. He rang a bell, y'all obediently salivated.

If you're that gullible that you'll swallow whole whatever suggestion a "White MAGAman" suggests, then I have a whole SERIES of bridges on which I'll make you a package deal. :deal:

Nope, never said that.

Deflect/Pivot/Attack.

Once AGAIN --- the only suggestion that anybody was "avoiding" anything is from the troll who started this Checkers-speech thread and then bravely ran away. He rang a bell, y'all obediently salivated.

If you're that gullible that you'll swallow whole whatever suggestion a "White MAGAman" suggests, then I have a whole SERIES of bridges on which I'll make you a package deal. :deal:
That's so cool, thank you!

Nope, never said that.

Deflect/Pivot/Attack.

That's so cool, thank you!

You're welcome. I take PayPal. In advance.

Nope, never said that.

Deflect/Pivot/Attack.

For a point of reference here:
The OP's (you can't spell poop without OP) last thread he started before this current one was:

"Butt Pirate Buttigieg Has His Deplorable Moment: Compares Bernie Supporters to Trump Supporters"

--- in which he linked a page from no less a "credible" source that Jim Hoft :rofl: featuring a video that didn't say that at all. But his headline says that so let's not bother to vet it, swallow whole, lie back and think of England.

So consider the source here. Mendacity is the soup he swims in. Fake headlines ground out assembly-line style on the premise that the whole world will swallow the headline without it ever occurring to them to question its veracity.

What in God's name is an Easter Worshipper? I know these scum are all anti-Christian, but really , not to be able even to say the word...

happy-holidays3.jpg
All we have to do is stop with the insane Christmas gift selling. You have no problem with that do you? You hate companies so it makes sense. No more black fridays and even Thanksgiving night sales and the like. We all win. Lets start with that. Stop with the crazy sales. Stop with all of the commercials selling products that make some of the 7 deadly sins vomit. together we can do this. And Christmas to the Christians can return to something a little crass but celebrating the birthday of their God. You get to condemn the corporate evil.

happy-holidays3.jpg
All we have to do is stop with the insane Christmas gift selling. You have no problem with that do you? You hate companies so it makes sense. No more black fridays and even Thanksgiving night sales and the like. We all win. Lets start with that. Stop with the crazy sales. Stop with all of the commercials selling products that make some of the 7 deadly sins vomit. together we can do this. And Christmas to the Christians can return to something a little crass but celebrating the birthday of their God. You get to condemn the corporate evil.
Put down the crack pipe, son.

happy-holidays3.jpg
Put down the crack pipe, son.
Only after you remove all of the Zyklon B from your premises you godless azz.

Yes, I am aware of that.

Nope, never said that.

hypocrisy on the left?
dzc2ui3yn2u21.jpg

Why should they say 'Christians'?

Christians - like all major, God Clud followers - are either weak and/or ignorant and/or desperate.

I mean...you have to be pretty, fucking stupid to base your life on some old book that espouses slavery, murder, rape, mass pedophelia and a whole bunch of other shit.

God is a piece of shit. I am not mad at him...I just think he is a piece of excrement. And if I am wrong...I dare the fucker to strike me dead in the next 10 seconds.

Nope...still here.

What a loser this fraud is.
You have a lot of anger towards something you don't believe in. Seems like a mental illness to me, you sick fuck.
I have a theory about militant atheists.

They're not angry that believers are wrong. They're angry that we may be right -- and they can't tolerate the idea of a power higher than themselves.

See the unmerited arrogance in this thread for examples.
Arrogance cuts both ways, esp yours.
You PRETEND to know, but you know NOTHING about creation of life on Earth.

I am a realist, an agnostic.
Only real experience & common sense drive my beliefs, not sucking up to cultural icons & primitive dogma.
Yes, I'm sure you feel all superior.
DEFINITELY!
Intellectually, of course.
Wanna debate?
So you can prove you don't understand the nature of faith?

I think we've covered that already.

I have a theory about militant atheists.

They're not angry that believers are wrong. They're angry that we may be right -- and they can't tolerate the idea of a power higher than themselves.

See the unmerited arrogance in this thread for examples.
Arrogance cuts both ways, esp yours.
You PRETEND to know, but you know NOTHING about creation of life on Earth.

I am a realist, an agnostic.
Only real experience & common sense drive my beliefs, not sucking up to cultural icons & primitive dogma.
The problem is, you CAN know. You don't want to because knowing requires obedience. So you call yourself an "agnostic."
“You CAN know”?
Do you know what “know” means?
It involves some sort of realistic evidence.
Obedience is STUPID.
Blind sheep following blind “authoritarian” leaders ...
I've experienced, "realistic evidence."
I won't try and change what you believe, and you can't change what I experienced.
Of course you will believe what you want to believe. However, why don’t you share with us your “evidence“.
Your use of scare quotes proves you're not interested in debate.

Easter is not Christian. It's a damned pagan fertility celebration of the goddess Ishtar. No self respecting Christian should be hunting for eggs or celebrating the 'Easter bunny'.
I'm a Christian. On Easter, I celebrate my Savior's resurrection.
Easter is a pagan, idolatrous celebration. Resurrection Day is associated with the resurrection of Jesus. Would you call a chocolate sundae a shit sandwich? Words matter stupid.
Words do indeed matter. To Christians, Easter is the day celebrated as the day Christ was resurrected.

Not going to happen, that's between me, my Savior, and only the closest of my friends and family.
Typical answer for those who are unable to rationally support their convictions.
Good luck to you; i mean it.
No, you don't mean it. This is just a typical response, a need to impose your beliefs on me.
It's why I don't feel a need to impose my beliefs on you. Wouldn't do any good.
You don't know me, whatsoever. Yet, you attack what I know....why? Because I'm not willing to share
so you can go on the attack just like you did with Death Angel. Sad
Have a good evening PK1.
You are inferring without real evidence.
I really do mean it; good luck to you because I wish EVERYONE well regardless if they’re rational or not.

I am NOT saying that YOU are irrational, because you are unwilling to share your evidence, so i do NOT know (i’m an ignostic scientist).
I am willing and interested in debating anyone on an intellectual level, but I noted that religious believers are not interested in debating realistic issues ... because they hide behind “it’s personal”.
Objective reality is not personal, but one’s subjective beliefs are, and i’m OK with that ... as long as others are not harmed, intellectually or otherwise.
Whatever floats your boat, dude.
Yes. "debating anyone on an intellectual level" involves,
"Sounds like a nice fantasy.
Have you taken LSD or another hallucinogen?
Or, unable to differentiate between dreams and reality?"
Yes...you are so intellectual....and sincere.
I'm not hiding behind anything....if I was, I would have never mentioned it
on this board.
Even though I don't know you, I do know you're very transparent with
your motives.
What are my motives ... other than challenging & debating people who claim they know something “supernatural”?

Intellectual discourse is healthy, don’t you think?
It is. But you've already stacked the deck against people of faith.

You don't want debate. You want your closed-mindedness validated.

Not going to happen, that's between me, my Savior, and only the closest of my friends and family.
Typical answer for those who are unable to rationally support their convictions.
Good luck to you; i mean it.
No, you don't mean it. This is just a typical response, a need to impose your beliefs on me.
It's why I don't feel a need to impose my beliefs on you. Wouldn't do any good.
You don't know me, whatsoever. Yet, you attack what I know....why? Because I'm not willing to share
so you can go on the attack just like you did with Death Angel. Sad
Have a good evening PK1.
You are inferring without real evidence.
I really do mean it; good luck to you because I wish EVERYONE well regardless if they’re rational or not.

I am NOT saying that YOU are irrational, because you are unwilling to share your evidence, so i do NOT know (i’m an ignostic scientist).
I am willing and interested in debating anyone on an intellectual level, but I noted that religious believers are not interested in debating realistic issues ... because they hide behind “it’s personal”.
Objective reality is not personal, but one’s subjective beliefs are, and i’m OK with that ... as long as others are not harmed, intellectually or otherwise.
Do you carry God in your heart? Do you speak to him? You should embrace Jesus Christ as your savior!
Your comments are not rational to me.
They are similar to an Arabic father telling his kids that they should obey Allah as written in the Quran or they are “infidels” & deserve to die ... or an ancient father telling his kids that they should obey all the Greek/Roman gods or suffer the “consequences”, or ...

Sorry, i think for myself ... rationally, with MODERN information & concepts, like the Earth is round and rotates around the Sun, which is only one of billions of stars.
Do you know what Christians believe? Because it doesn't sound like you do.

Hint: Outside a very few outliers, we all believe basic cosmology.

Forum List

Back