Hello my fellow "EASTER WORSHIPPERS" [Obama and Hillary won't say "Christians".]

Easter is not Christian. It's a damned pagan fertility celebration of the goddess Ishtar. No self respecting Christian should be hunting for eggs or celebrating the 'Easter bunny'.
I'm a Christian. On Easter, I celebrate my Savior's resurrection.
Easter is a pagan, idolatrous celebration. Resurrection Day is associated with the resurrection of Jesus. Would you call a chocolate sundae a shit sandwich? Words matter stupid.

"Easter is pagan, because I want it to be, and never mind evidence or logic! My feelz are truth!"

You make me laugh . . . and not in a good way.

What in God's name is an Easter Worshipper? I know these scum are all anti-Christian, but really , not to be able even to say the word...
To all these people who are claiming this is a self-explanatory term, you might note that it's never been used before this incident. Search the date range on Google.

It IS self-explanatory. It explained to me that it's used to avoid having to acknowledge Christianity and Christians.

So the right here get all worked up about using a factually correct word...

But the President clearly doesn’t know the Bible and lies about it... sure that’s a pass...

This thread shows GOP is gone tribal... it is not about being right or wrong, loyalty to the tribe what matters

Nope, when Trump screws up religion, it gets mentioned. YOU may not notice or remember, but that's remarkably meaningless.

The right is worked up because they didn't just not mention it; they both deliberately used the same weird, awkward phrasing to try to mention it without actually mentioning it. Had they simply generically said "these attacks", as so many other people did, it wouldn't have been noticeable.

Once AGAIN ---- using the term "worshipers" denotes vulnerability. Which makes the crime more heinous.

What in God's name is an Easter Worshipper? I know these scum are all anti-Christian, but really , not to be able even to say the word...

tumblr_pqc3o0Kadx1rhnukoo1_1280.jpg

Everyone who was killed was not necessarily Christian. Some of those killed were killed in hotels, not churches.

You have to be pretty deserperate to disparage something that Clinton has said to sink this low.

????? So, calling those non-Christians killed at a hotel "Easter worshippers" somehow distinguishes them from Christians? Total BS

I don't think they did call the non-Christians "Easter worshippers". Looks like Hillary called them "travelers" and Obama called them "tourists".

Just be glad they didn't call them "collateral damage", which would be accurate, but brutal.

Easter is not Christian. It's a damned pagan fertility celebration of the goddess Ishtar. No self respecting Christian should be hunting for eggs or celebrating the 'Easter bunny'.

Okay, look, dimwit. Let me see if I can put this in words you can understand.

Oklahoma became a state on November 16, 1907. I was born on the same day, decades later. Does that mean that every birthday celebration I have is ACTUALLY a celebration of Oklahoma becoming a state? No. A day of celebration is in celebration of whatever the fuck the people celebrating it are celebrating it for. It does not matter what OTHER occasions OTHER people are celebrating, and it sure as shit doesn't matter what other occasions other people USED to celebrate that day so many fucking centuries ago that your stupid ass had to look it up on the Internet in order to piss and moan and attack people over.

And if I like bunny rabbits and eggs filled with candy, then I will frigging HAVE bunny rabbits and candy-filled eggs, and unless you're my pastor or God, I don't answer to you about how I practice my religion.

Hope we've cleared that up.
You are confused. Please seek help.

I just heard, "I can't refute you, but I'm too big an asshole to admit you're right." Was that what you intended to say, or did it just come out accidentally?

Which sounds amazingly similar to "I see how you just smashed my argument into little pieces but I'm gonna put you on Ignore and go :lalala: so that I don't see it".

Trump did not say Christian either, does that mean he hates Christians also?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Since he A) didn't use waffle-words to pretend-say it, and B) doesn't have a history of hostility toward Christians, the answer is no.

Wow, what a shock coming from you! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Did it occur to you that considering less than 8% of the country of Sri Lanka is Christian, that it was more than just Christians that were killed?

Does it occur to YOU that the small percentage of the country being Christian makes it that much more obvious that Christians were the target? I mean, really? "They couldn't have been targeting Christians, because Sri Lanka is only 8% Christians, so OBVIOUSLY they just coincidentally managed to hit hundreds of Christians." That's remarkably silly and ignorant, even coming from you. Not a shock, though. Stupidity out of your piehole is not the least bit shocking.

And no, the fact that a terrorist attack takes out more people than just the intended targets does NOT in any way change the fact of whom the intended targets were.

You new to Engrish?

Obviously "Easter" here is a time reference. If it had been May Day they would have been "May Day worshipers". Wouldn't even involve a Maypole.

'Christians' worship/celebrate Jesus' resurrection on Easter. There is no such thing as 'Easter Worshipers.'

Imagine their posts if this had happened in a mosque.

Holy crap. A little different, I'd guess.

Are you aware it did not just happen at a church but also hotels and shops...and Sri Lanka is less than 8% Christian.

Yes, I am aware of that.

Yet your continue to perpetrate the idea that not mentioning Christians is an attack on Christianity itself.

Nope, never said that.

What I have said, many times, is that the Left has adopted Islam as its pet constituent oppressed victim religion, and that the hypocrisies and inconsistencies in the way they treat the two religions are blatantly transparent and obvious.

Exactly and I'm sure when Ramadan rolls around Obama and Hillary will give a shout out to Ramadan worshipers...:eusa_think: It's also interesting there is no mention of who committed the attacks.

Ramadan isn't a day, Einstein. Easter is.

Wait -- do you think the "Easter rebellion" was when the bunnies protested the church taking their holiday away? :lmao:

Ever heard of "Christmas cactus"?
How 'bout "Christmas Island"? Guess what day it was when that place was "discovered".
Bonus points --- guess what day it was when "Easter Island" was sighted by Europeans.

"Hallowe'en candy"? Ever hear of that?

What does the length of days have to do with my comment? The point is Obama and Hillary used a phrase to slight Christians while also refusing to acknowledge a terrorist attack injuring hundreds and killing over 200 Christian was committed by Muslim jihadist.

The point is, you appear to be a drone following parrot orders instead of breaking a brain sweat.

Also interesting that you have motivations while no one else does.

There is something called Easter Worship which refers to a service celebrating Easter, the people who attend Easter Worship are called Christians not Easter Worshipers.

It is clear Obama and Hillary used a coordinated made up phrase of Easter Worshipers to avoid identifying Christians as victims of an Islamic terrorist attack.

What is clear is that you people are playing the religion card. You can't point to any discrimination so you make it up. Your intent is to divide people for cheap political gains. Neither of you are Christians.

What is clear is that YOU people only object to "playing the religion card" - or whatever card - when it's not you doing it. YOU can't acknowledge any discrimination that isn't against one of your own pet groups, so you try to pretend it doesn't exist. Your intent is to divide people for cheap political gains. If you were the Christian you pretend to be when it suits you, you would know that you just committed a sin.

But the President clearly doesn’t know the Bible and lies about it... sure that’s a pass...

This thread shows GOP is gone tribal... it is not about being right or wrong, loyalty to the tribe what matters

Nope, when Trump screws up religion, it gets mentioned. YOU may not notice or remember, but that's remarkably meaningless.

The right is worked up because they didn't just not mention it; they both deliberately used the same weird, awkward phrasing to try to mention it without actually mentioning it. Had they simply generically said "these attacks", as so many other people did, it wouldn't have been noticeable.

Once AGAIN ----using the term "worshipers" denotes vulnerability. Which makes the crime more heinous.
using the term "worshipers" denotes vulnerability.
No it does not. What kind of crap is that. The MSM is covering Islam's ass like usual. You are an enabler of hate.

You new to Engrish?

Obviously "Easter" here is a time reference. If it had been May Day they would have been "May Day worshipers". Wouldn't even involve a Maypole.

'Christians' worship/celebrate Jesus' resurrection on Easter. There is no such thing as 'Easter Worshipers.'

Sure there is, depending on how the adjective is used.

Just as there's such a thing as "Fourth of July picnickers". That tells you WHEN they were picnicking.
Just as "Tax Day mailers" tells us WHEN they were mailing.
Just as "Easter Island" tells us when it was 'discovered'.

As mentioned it is kind of clumsy in that --- if taken alone out of its context --- it seems to imply people worshiping Easter itself. But it did have context to focus it. And again, Easter Island isn't decorated with eggs and bunnies soooooooo......there ya go. Context is crucial.

As you correctly note, Easter is a specifically Catholic/Christian observance. Therefore those worshiping because the day is Easter, are obviously Christians. Who else could they be? Shintoists?

Once AGAIN ----using the term "worshipers" denotes vulnerability. Which makes the crime more heinous.
using the term "worshipers" denotes vulnerability.
No it does not. What kind of crap is that. The MSM is covering Islam's ass like usual. You are an enabler of hate.

You actually think somebody worshiping in a church, synagogue, mosque, temple IS NOT in a vulnerable position?

I'll just let that sit there and fester.

Maybe Alexandre Bissonet and Dylann Roof and Scott Roeder and Jim David Adkisson and Wade Michael Page and Baruch Goldstein and Brenton Tarrant "just got lucky" huh.

Last edited:

Just as there's such a thing as "Fourth of July picnickers". That tells you WHEN they were picnicking.

As mentioned it is kind of clumsy in that --- if taken alone out of its context --- it seems to imply people worshiping Easter itself. But it did have context to focus it. And again, Easter Island isn't decorated with eggs and bunnies soooooooo......there ya go. Context is crucial.

As you correctly note, Easter is a specifically Catholic/Christian observance. Therefore those worshiping because the day is Easter, are obviously Christians. Who else could they be? Shintoists?

Then why not just use the word 'Christians' instead of 'Easter Worshipers?'

Are you aware it did not just happen at a church but also hotels and shops...and Sri Lanka is less than 8% Christian.

Yes, I am aware of that.

Yet your continue to perpetrate the idea that not mentioning Christians is an attack on Christianity itself.

Nope, never said that.

What I have said, many times, is that the Left has adopted Islam as its pet constituent oppressed victim religion, and that the hypocrisies and inconsistencies in the way they treat the two religions are blatantly transparent and obvious.

Ramadan isn't a day, Einstein. Easter is.

Wait -- do you think the "Easter rebellion" was when the bunnies protested the church taking their holiday away? :lmao:

Ever heard of "Christmas cactus"?
How 'bout "Christmas Island"? Guess what day it was when that place was "discovered".
Bonus points --- guess what day it was when "Easter Island" was sighted by Europeans.

"Hallowe'en candy"? Ever hear of that?

What does the length of days have to do with my comment? The point is Obama and Hillary used a phrase to slight Christians while also refusing to acknowledge a terrorist attack injuring hundreds and killing over 200 Christian was committed by Muslim jihadist.

The point is, you appear to be a drone following parrot orders instead of breaking a brain sweat.

Also interesting that you have motivations while no one else does.

There is something called Easter Worship which refers to a service celebrating Easter, the people who attend Easter Worship are called Christians not Easter Worshipers.

It is clear Obama and Hillary used a coordinated made up phrase of Easter Worshipers to avoid identifying Christians as victims of an Islamic terrorist attack.

What is clear is that you people are playing the religion card. You can't point to any discrimination so you make it up. Your intent is to divide people for cheap political gains. Neither of you are Christians.

What is clear is that YOU people only object to "playing the religion card" - or whatever card - when it's not you doing it. YOU can't acknowledge any discrimination that isn't against one of your own pet groups, so you try to pretend it doesn't exist. Your intent is to divide people for cheap political gains. If you were the Christian you pretend to be when it suits you, you would know that you just committed a sin.

It's worth re-noting here that the idea that the two Twits in the OP were actively AVOIDING using the term "Christian" ---- is nothing more than the trolling of an obvious troll. It has Zero evidence.

Why anybody would run with something an entity who calls himself "White MAGAman" pulled out of his own ass as gospel, pun intended (and then ran away) is a question for psychologists.

Because (AGAIN) it's more specific. That they were "Christian" is a given.

If bombings happened in a synagogue, would it be necessary to refer to "the victims, who were Jewish"?

The sentiments do not refer to "Christians". They refer to a specific set of Christians in a specific time and place. It pinpoints them. As does the word "today" --- which does not mean the Twitter is "afraid" to say "April 21st" --- as does the term "Sri Lanka".

Christians who were not in Sri Lanka and not specifically in those churches --- and others were in hotels and resorts, which got left out ---- DO NOT APPLY here.

Last edited:
Imagine their posts if this had happened in a mosque.

Holy crap. A little different, I'd guess.

"In a statement carried Tuesday by the Islamic State’s Amaq News Agency, the extremist group said Sunday’s attacks targeted Christians and “coalition countries” and were carried out by fighters from its organization."

Sri Lanka Easter bombings retaliation for Christchurch mosque shootings, says official

I guess they had those special Muslim bombs that only kill Christians and magically spare everyone else.

Christians are quite aware of the divisions, which have actually existed since the Middle Ages, despite your apparent belief that they went away and came back. We also acknowledge it all the time. We don't acknowledge it to the likes of YOU.

And it is not for you to decide and mandate what is and isn't "valid" about Christianity. It is not about church denomination, and isn't going to become so because you, in your arrogant ignorance, decide it should be because that's all you can comprehend.

You continue to be the poster child for the cliche that "a little knowledge is a dangerous thing".

df75447b232ee9556f55be07cb320f3863ed3282ec5bbb03390025780ccac6b4.jpg

You new to Engrish?

You Christians better start purchsaing your weapons. Pricks like this are becoming the norm.

That makes an assumption that cannot be supported. Not everyone that goes to church to worship on Easter is a Christian....which is why in 99% of the churches there are 2 to 3 times more people there that one day than the rest of the year.

That makes an assumption that cannot be supported. Not everyone that goes to church to worship on Easter is a Christian....which is why in 99% of the churches there are 2 to 3 times more people there that one day than the rest of the year.

You mean Obama, Hillary etc. are now afraid of 'assumption?' LOL!! They just spent 2 years ASSUMING Trump was a Russian spy!!! You are just too funny...:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back