Hello members of USMB!

Hello :)

Nice to have found this busy forum. A lot of them that I've checked out have seemed a little slow.

To tell you all a little about me, I am a big supporter of 2nd amendment rights (all of our rights actually, but the 2nd amendment is the right that seems to be in the most danger). I am also anti death penalty and anti abortion. Not a very religious person, though I believe that there is perhaps a "higher power."

It's not ALL about politics for me though! I also like to have fun and flirt, and I LOVE music and enjoy a wide variety of music genres. ;)

I guess that's enough for now. Nice to meet you all!
Im going to give you credit too. You said in 2014 you were big on second amendment so you've been consistent.

Nice to have found this busy forum. A lot of them that I've checked out have seemed a little slow.

To tell you all a little about me, I am a big supporter of 2nd amendment rights (all of our rights actually, but the 2nd amendment is the right that seems to be in the most danger). I am also anti death penalty and anti abortion. Not a very religious person, though I believe that there is perhaps a "higher power."

It's not ALL about politics for me though! I also like to have fun and flirt, and I LOVE music and enjoy a wide variety of music genres. ;)

Im going to give you credit too. You said in 2014 you were big on second amendment so you've been consistent.

What does it matter what I said in 2014? Why do YOU care?

Those are quite a cross section of views, ChrisL .

On the right, 2A plus anti abortion usually go hand in hand.

On the left, anti death penalty.

You are a mixture.

I think that Hillary and Billy -- and I know that Trump -- are all pro 2A. No worries there.

Hillary and Billy are simply anti assault weapons as well.

Very few people ever get executed so the death penalty is almost moot. It almost does not exist at all except for the most unlucky of people.

UBL was given the death penalty by The White House, the CIA, the Navy and the Army.

McVeigh was given the death penalty by a Federal criminal court.

Would you be happy if these two scum were still living out their lives in some prison eating prison food and watching prison tv while the hundreds and thousands of people they murdered are in their graves?

Isn't it unfair to the victims of murder that murders are NOT executed ??

Well it was fun examining you under the microscope.

Sometimes I agree with your opinions and sometimes I do not.

I can see now why it goes both ways.

:D
She's not anti abortion. That was a mistake.

You are a mixture.

I think that Hillary and Billy -- and I know that Trump -- are all pro 2A. No worries there.

Very few people ever get executed so the death penalty is almost moot. It almost does not exist at all except for the most unlucky of people.

UBL was given the death penalty by The White House, the CIA, the Navy and the Army.

Would you be happy if these two scum were still living out their lives in some prison eating prison food and watching prison tv while the hundreds and thousands of people they murdered are in their graves?

For myself personally, I am anti abortion. I don't see that gives me any right to tell another woman what she can or cannot do.

Because I usually agree with your comments and I can't believe you would consider trump. But then you might be a 3rd party gal. That I could understand.

Are you in a state that's definitely red or blue? If you are I encourage you to vote 3rd party

You are a mixture.

Bull. Hillary is NOT pro 2nd amendment! The steps you on the left are taking towards gun control are called "incremental measures" towards a total ban. Don't lie. I'm much smarter than you.

Because I usually agree with your comments and I can't believe you would consider trump. But then you might be a 3rd party gal. That I could understand.

Are you in a state that's definitely red or blue? If you are I encourage you to vote 3rd party

I must have told you a million times now that I'm voting for Gary Johnson. WTH?

So you are anti abortion too?

You like to flirt?

I'm pro choice. I like to flirt but only with the nice guys, so get lost Bo Bo.
Looks like Bobo put you back under the microscope.
When I think someone has flip flopped it's nice all our comments are on record and we can go search and find.

Her original post it says she's anti abortion. And she's not! Excuse me for noticing.

I think this is more about you wanting chris' attention. Do not poke the bear. I'm afraid of Chris. Do you know when you stop having sex with a bear? When the bear is finished. Lol

You should be scared. I would tear you from limb to limb. Lol.

You are a mixture.

Bull. Hillary is NOT pro 2nd amendment! The steps you on the left are taking towards gun control are called "incremental measures" towards a total ban. Don't lie. I'm much smarter than you.
I think calling Hillary and Bill anti 2A is a bad rap.

You are a mixture.

For myself personally, I am anti abortion. I don't see that gives me any right to tell another woman what she can or cannot do.
Good, that means you are pro choice.

You are a mixture.

I think calling Hillary and Bill anti 2A is a bad rap.

The truth hurts I suppose. Both the dems and reps are anti freedom.

What state? Is it a blue or red lock? I think you live in NE blue state. Do your thing

What state? Is it a blue or red lock? I think you live in NE blue state. Do your thing

I'm in Massachusetts, blue state.

You are a mixture.

Not true!!! Too many liberal hunters. You'll see hillary go hunting with camouflage watch.

You are a mixture.

Not true!!! Too many liberal hunters. You'll see hillary go hunting with camouflage watch.

Bull. The next time some psycho shoots up a school, what will be the next demand on "gun control" which does NOTHING to stop loons from being loons? What "reasonable gun control measures" will be next? You all are so full of it I can smell your bullshit from here.

You are a mixture.

Bull. The next time some psycho shoots up a school, what will be the next demand on "gun control" which does NOTHING to stop loons from being loons? What "reasonable gun control measures" will be next? You all are so full of it I can smell your bullshit from here.
I'd rather someone shoot up a school with a gun that holds limited ammo. There's only one thing an assault rifle is used for and that's to perform mass murder.

Meanwhile your assalt weapon is sitting at home waiting to protect you from a government that ain't coming.

Notice we don't send soldiers home with their assault rifles?

You are a mixture.

I'd rather someone shoot up a school with a gun that holds limited ammo. There's only one thing an assault rifle is used for and that's to perform mass murder.

Meanwhile your assalt weapon is sitting at home waiting to protect you from a government that ain't coming.

Notice we don't send soldiers home with their assault rifles?

That doesn't answer the question. We the people are entitled to our second amendment rights, regardless of whether or not YOU are a frightened little pansy.

Forum List

Back