Hello... Looking for a new home!

Denny Crane

Obama/Biden
Aug 9, 2008
Maine
Hi. I've been lurking for a few days to sort of get a feel of the forum and become familiar with posting styles before I jump into the fire, so to speak.

I'm an Independent, meaning I'm an undecided voter. At this point I'm not a big fan of either side, though I do tend to lean liberal more so than conservative at times. I don't have a party affiliation. In the past I have voted for Republicans as often as the Democrats.

I'm somewhat of a veteran on political forums. The most recent forum I was active on recently closed down so I'm looking for a new place to contribute. I'm a member of quite a few forums but this one seems to have what I'm looking for. I like how your members interact and I like your format. I see that it's a very active forum with a lot of topics. I tend to post more in the current events threads but I've been know to venture outside my comfort zone if a topic catches my interest.

I look forward to discussing topics with everyone.:cool:

Hi. I've been lurking for a few days to sort of get a feel of the forum and become familiar with posting styles before I jump into the fire, so to speak.

I'm an Independent, meaning I'm an undecided voter. At this point I'm not a big fan of either side, though I do tend to lean liberal more so than conservative at times. I don't have a party affiliation. In the past I have voted for Republicans as often as the Democrats.

I'm somewhat of a veteran on political forums. The most recent forum I was active on recently closed down so I'm looking for a new place to contribute. I'm a member of quite a few forums but this one seems to have what I'm looking for. I like how your members interact and I like your format. I see that it's a very active forum with a lot of topics. I tend to post more in the current events threads but I've been know to venture outside my comfort zone if a topic catches my interest.

Glad to have ya !

Welcome to USMB.

Where else do I know your name from? (I know from somewhere...)

Ah, I see.

Well, Denny Crane is the name The Shat plays on that lawyer show he is on with the guy that was in Secretary.

Given that I don't sit in front of the TV much, that means nothing to me. Therefore, I never bothered clicking on the link.

Thanks for the welcome.

This is the first time I have used the name Denny Crane. William Shatner plays the role of Denny Crane on Boston Legal which I get a big kick out of.

I've been on a lot of the political forums but I only recognize about 3 users here so far. I've used the avatar and the sig line before on a lot of boards so that might be what looks familiar.

Forum List

Back