Hello James Here…

Hello Friends,

I am James Hardy. I am looking for some basic information on Los Angeles crime defense. I hop all you my friends help me.

Thanks,
James

I have the 100% guaranteed way to avoid becoming a crime victim in Los Angeles...

Move to San Francisco.

Glad I could be there for you, James.

you are entitled to counsel....if you cant afford one...you get a pubic defender....if you are found guilty you get must pay the public defender

Thanks for the information. Actually I just want to know when a person should charge with criminal case. Anyway I think your suggestion is better for me.

James

I don't understand what you're saying. If you're asking when should you file a criminal complaint I think that depends on a lot of information none of us have. AFAIK, only a district attorney can proceed with a case against someone. But whatever you're asking I wouldn't go on advice from the interwebz, you should talk to a lawyer.

As I have received suggestion to contact experience attorneys, I will take help from crimesdefense.com. They have list of experienced California Criminal Lawyers, Criminal Defense Attorneys California. They provide contact information for Criminal Defense Lawyers in California. With their list of Criminal Defense Lawyers California I have contact few Criminal Lawyers who can help me. I will also look into the website which suggest by you. Friends your replies are always valuable for me so please continue your great support.

James Hardy

Forum List

Back