Hello. It's only me.

I hope he didn't get trapped in the wreckage

Me too. I've tried to woo him here twice but he seems to be too sentimentally attached to the old country.

Speaking of which, I had an email from the main maude there today after I inquired about the latest disaster. She says there is no knowing how long they'll be offline. She's still waiting to hear from the new software provider. They got hit by a bug they can't figure out. Amazing that they haven't booted this flimflam outfit by now!

Me too. I've tried to woo him here twice but he seems to be too sentimentally attached to the old country.

Speaking of which, I had an email from the main maude there today after I inquired about the latest disaster. She says there is no knowing how long they'll be offline. She's still waiting to hear from the new software provider. They got hit by a bug they can't figure out. Amazing that they haven't booted this flimflam outfit by now!

hard to believe they can't figure it out; they've done such a great job so far
The site is temporarily unavailable.​

ah, well, i miss the old place, but i don't think they're ever gonna get there act together

we'll always have maverique.....

Sung to the tune of Dominique :

Maverique, rique, rique I will tell of maverique
His goodness to acclaim
And I pray the song I sing
Will some simple pleasure bring
That the world shall know his name!

Whatever happened to ol' maverique, anyway? It seemed like he just fell off the face of the earth.

Sung to the tune of Dominique :

Maverique, rique, rique I will tell of maverique
His goodness to acclaim
And I pray the song I sing
Will some simple pleasure bring
That the world shall know his name!

Whatever happened to ol' maverique, anyway? It seemed like he just fell off the face of the earth.

beats me ,prolly tried to run his shit on somebody in person and got stomped.
or he's entered a Trappist monastery and is making jelly.
i'm guessing the jelly.

good tune, btw, now i can't get it out of my head.

jelly? Like in PB & J ?
Either scenario sounds entirely plausible to me.

Forum List

Back