"Hello,Is this Fox & Friends?"

Fox News is slaughtering the Communist/Democrat--dominated Mainstream 'News' Media. It's vastly outnumbered, yet it's killing Communist/Democrat Fake News. Something for Communists to chew on. See ya. :)

‘It began with the hosts of "Fox & Friends" beaming at him through the camera, like parents besotted with a first child.

Then, obviously triggered by CNN's Town Hall with former FBI Director James Comey -- "I watched leaking, lying Comey last night. ... I hated to do it" -- President Donald Trump launched into a disjointed rant that revealed his mind to be a frightening and chaotic place.

There, he is practically perfect and just about everyone is out to get him.

The hosts' smiles turned to sober looks of concern as a decompensating Trump lurched from one topic to the next.’

Trump's 'Fox & Friends' rant was beyond unhinged (Opinion) - CNN

Among other bizarre things, Trump repeated the ridiculous lie that his ‘administration’ accomplished more in its first year than any other presidency.

Trump lies constantly because 30-35% of the people believe him - 30% is close enough for him to believe himself.

i just watched it.

the cheeto is unhinged

the three morons on a divan looked like people watching a train wreck

doocy could not sit still & didn't know what to do with his hands- like they had a mind of their own...

No, moron, we don't [fortunately] have to watch those idiots at FOX.....Virtually EVERY decent news outlet picked up on the catastrophe that Trump brought on himself when he became unhinged during the "interview" with his favorite morning comedy show........Live with it..........lol
Live with what? Y'alls obsession? I haven't seen whatever you all are talking about and I don't care anyways.

Get a life losers.

There are things to complain about, then there's stupid juvenile shit like this.

Hey, when I witness a person behaving irrationally, my conclusions regarding their behavior and their mental fitness is not influenced by their party affiliation. After all, crazy behavior is crazy behavior regardless of whether it's Ted Nugent or Charlie Sheen.
And those like gramps who don't see it or don't care is the reason there's such a huge divide in our country Trump is a
master at division

I neither see it nor care. I am not causing the divide anymore than I cause you morons to be triggered by Fox News. You accomplish that stupendous feat of idiocy all on your own.
anyone that believes and supports anything that lying pos trump says is an idiot
The idiots are the ones who hang on every word of any politician regardless of what they think of what they say.

Your obsession is your problem

Forum List

Back