Hello, I'm new.

Zyrosis

Hardcore Libertarian
Dec 23, 2008
Long Island
I'm new to this site. Just saying hi.

If anyone is wondering I am a Left-Leaning Libertarian, who is a member of the Boston Tea Political Party. Religiously, I consider myself a Deist.

Hopefully I can get involved in some good discussions about politics, religion, etc.

If anyone is wondering I am a Left-Leaning Libertarian, who is a member of the Boston Tea Political Party. Religiously, I consider myself a Deist.

Hopefully I can get involved in some good discussions about politics, religion, etc.

Hello.:cool:

I have it on good authority that nobody in this thread is under the age of 14.

So maybe you should move on.

well at least you like the TSO......

Greetings and salutations. How "left-leaning" are you?

I support gay marriage, legalization of marijuana, abortion, and some other left social issues.

For the fiscal stuff, I'm pretty libertarian, I support ending most of the federal programs, like education, irs, and federal reserve.

Hello new.......

Forum List

Back