Hello I'm new

Offshore

Jan 19, 2011
Hi all,
I have posted 4 or 5 posts here. I thought it was weird that new people were introducing
themselves.......I don't see that much at message boards. So I thought I would be polite
and do same.
I'm Offshore.....and that is where I like to be in the summertime.....Offshore.....going fast.
I have already noticed some of you have great senses of humour.:)

I'm on a beach.

*Ok, that's technically a lie, but I wish I was on a beach*

Hello. Welcome to polite forum on the interwebz (which are owned by RadiomanALT). Now, go make the fucking coffee and don't forget to bring cake, dammmit.

Hi all,
I have posted 4 or 5 posts here. I thought it was weird that new people were introducing
themselves.......I don't see that much at message boards. So I thought I would be polite
and do same.
I'm Offshore.....and that is where I like to be in the summertime.....Offshore.....going fast.

That's a long time to tread water. Have you considered using a life vest....... :eusa_whistle:

I'm on a beach.

*Ok, that's technically a lie, but I wish I was on a beach*

Hello. Welcome to polite forum on the interwebz (which are owned by RadiomanALT). Now, go make the fucking coffee and don't forget to bring cake, dammmit.

Lol....you don't want my cookin' lady.
(I can make coffee):redface:

Hi all,
and do same.

That's a long time to tread water. Have you considered using a life vest....... :eusa_whistle:

I always practice safe.............................................boating.

WELCOME: from a Chickasaw LilOlLady with MS in a powerchair that try to run over people I don't like in this complex.

Last edited:
WELCOME: from a Chickasaw LilOlLady with MS in a powerchair that try to run over people I don't like in this complex.

I hope you like me.......do you have power brakes?
A Chickasaw Rose for you.....

Thanks for the welcome. You could have been as gracious as the posters that wanted me to cook and drown.:wink_2:
Welcome!

Screw the coffee and cake........Just bring the beer and pork rinds, god dammit!

:cheers2::beer::booze::piss2::puke:

OK.....I'm good for beer and pork.....lol....
Can you guys handle REAL beer.....
Sure can!.........In fact, don't be bringin' us no shit water Shlitz......It's Newcastle or nothin'!

We're a high class dysfunctional family up here, by God!

Forum List

Back