Hello, I'm 'new' here

Purée, Are you one of those that the only stuff that matters is President Donald J Trump hairstyle ?

View attachment 197280

Among others Thing? View attachment 197279
No but if I had billions i would hope i could do better

This is not being Better for you ? :p

1izmpn.jpg
Is it lost on people, the references to the Late-Nite-Tweeter-in-Chief?

Tom Waits - I'm Your Late Night Evening Prostitute - YouTube

Whatever I like Tom Waits.

That's very white of you

Tiguidoo, hey White lives matter :whipg:

Oh look, another troll who bashes Donald Trump for attention, because he can't come up with anything clever to say instead.

I'd welcome you to the forum, but you're so much like every other troll that I've probably already welcomed you several times. Have fun, and don't trip on any bugs on your way to the Flame Zone, where you belong.

Oh look, another troll who bashes Donald Trump for attention, because he can't come up with anything clever to say instead.

I'd welcome you to the forum, but you're so much like every other troll that I've probably already welcomed you several times. Have fun, and don't trip on any bugs on your way to the Flame Zone, where you belong.
I'm sorry, did I break a cult rule? I am in earnest when I say "Believe Me, I Apologize!"

I'm sorry, did I break a cult rule? I am in earnest when I say "Believe Me, I Apologize!"

92085418.jpg

92085418.jpg

I'm not sure how to take you calling me "Sweetheart," but I'll take it as a compliment

As a matter of fact, there are no rules against being immature OR unoriginal, much like there are no rules against pointing out that you're both. As I said, don't trip on any bugs on your way to the Flame Zone.

As a matter of fact, there are no rules against being immature OR unoriginal, much like there are no rules against pointing out that you're both. As I said, don't trip on any bugs on your way to the Flame Zone.

bubblegui-welcome-to-the-bad-girls-club-12790054.png

Yes it's true, I'm new. I knew a few B-4. But now that I'm New & Improved, I look forward to meeting you where you're @

JBvM

Greetings and remember, if at first you don't succeed then packing parachutes wasn't your thing.

Flame Zone? Is that where your desire gets burning? I'll have to check it out. What have I to lose.

bubblegui-welcome-to-the-bad-girls-club-12790054.png
you're a little too weird for my tastes. sorry, but I believe your clubbed foot is stuck up your butt

Forum List

Back