Hello I'm J.H.Brightman ( from Earth )

J.H.Brightman

Rookie
Jul 2, 2011
Hello everybody,
Glad to be here and look forward to crossing swords with liberals, atheists, Episcopalians, Democrats, Sniveling Humanatarians, Pedestrians, monkey-evolutionists, multiculturalists, diversity-worshipers, good-time-hedonists, MTV Devotionists, and all the rest of the other weirdo aliens that have traveled so far to get here to our beloved planet, LOL. :lol:

Seriously, glad to be among you. J.H.Brightman here, a determined Conservative and dedicated Family Man. Traditional Christian too.

Thought For Today:
"bellum omnium contra omnes" (War of all against all) __Hobbs

Another Thought For Today:
Sustained political and ideological combat is made more pleasant if one acquires and
maintains a good sense of humor and a love for beautiful music.

Cheers.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1Y5KsEptTY]YouTube - ‪Worf Is Not A Merry Man!‬‏[/ame]

:lol:

I always felt Worf was our friend even though he is neither merry or a man. Worf is trustworthy and he observed a pretty high moral code which is more than one can say for Charlie Sheen even though Charlie is both merry and a man. The best to both Worf and Charlie. **Grin**

Cheers.

Last edited:
Lord, another whiner on board, there have to be some sane people out there, on second thought maybe not, look at America today!

Welcome btw.

Thought for the day.

One quickly comes to the conclusion while conservatives are good at finding flaws, they are lousy at fixing them, the real job is left to the liberals and progressives in society who are willing to attempt to sort out at least some of the differences between truth and fantasy which conservatives spin into a whirlwind of pessimistic assumptions about the inevitability of failure.

Lord, another whiner on board,
Nah, not me. **Big Grin** I'm a very cheerful dude. You'll see.

there have to be some sane people out there, on second thought maybe not, look at America today!

Man, we Americans have got a 14 trillion dollar economy going, the Washington politicians are canceling each other out, and Walmart is open 24/7/365. Somebody is doing something right anyway. :lol:

Welcome btw.

Thank you.

Thought for the day.
One quickly comes to the conclusion while conservatives are good at finding flaws, they are lousy at fixing them,

Pray for us that we'll do better as time goes on. :eusa_angel:

the real job is left to the liberals and progressives in society who are willing to attempt to sort out at least some of the differences between truth and fantasy

Well, it is true they were willing to attempt to do it. Alas, I am sorry, they failed to succeed. Maybe in another life!

which conservatives spin into a whirlwind of pessimistic assumptions about the inevitability of failure.(underlined by John)

I think we're mostly pessimistic about the inevitablity of failure when liberals are at the helm. Otherwise most of us are a cheerful bunch.

I know I am very encouraged and optimistic that America will survive and thrive. I pretty much agree with the libertarian Julian Simon when he said something to the effect that, "America had reached the point where the political morons could not destroy it even if they wanted to." (I paraphrased Julian)

'Course, unlike Julian, I give the Sovereign God credit for preserving America and any surviving and thriving we enjoy.

Cheers.

Hello everybody,
Glad to be here and look forward to crossing swords with liberals, atheists, Episcopalians, Democrats, Sniveling Humanatarians, Pedestrians, monkey-evolutionists, multiculturalists, diversity-worshipers, good-time-hedonists, MTV Devotionists, and all the rest of the other weirdo aliens that have traveled so far to get here to our beloved planet, LOL. :lol:

Seriously, glad to be among you. J.H.Brightman here, a determined Conservative and dedicated Family Man. Traditional Christian too.

Thought For Today:
"bellum omnium contra omnes" (War of all against all) __Hobbs

Another Thought For Today:
Sustained political and ideological combat is made more pleasant if one acquires and
maintains a good sense of humor and a love for beautiful music.

Cheers.

Welcome to USMB, J H Brightman.

Forum List

Back