Hello, I'm from Iran

What type of job did you have in the military? Army, Navy, Air Force?
Actually I'm afraid that it's not far different from slavery, Because they behave us in the Service very badly. Also its almost without salary.
I'm in a Force that protect Borders of my country. It's a part of Iran's police.

Actually I'm afraid that it's not far different from slavery, Because they behave us in the Service very badly. Also its almost without salary.
I'm in a Force that protect Borders of my country. It's a part of Iran's police.
khaymal avazi.kojaye donya ba sarbaz khoob barkhord mikonand ke esme barde dari miari
marg bar monafegh vatan foroosh
:badgrin::biggrin:

but i was in revolution guard.computer stuff for ( support martyr family( iran-iraq war))
and officer was very good with me

Don't folks get executed for posting in free thinking sites like this there.
I don't know exactly, It's complicated to understand my government.
At least I know 2 things:
- Nowadays many people sometimes say bad things about government in the Internet.
- There is some people that arrested for this and imprisoned or killed.

However There are many more ordinary people that don't arrest.
Maybe government prefers that people feels some small freedom of speech for propaganda, I mean the government can claim that we give freedom to our people. Honestly i don't know exactly.

Don't folks get executed for posting in free thinking sites like this there.
I don't know exactly, It's complicated to understand my government.
At least I know 2 things:
- Nowadays many people sometimes say bad things about government in the Internet.
- There is some people that arrested for this and imprisoned or killed.

However There are many more ordinary people that don't arrest.
Maybe government prefers that people feels some small freedom of speech for propaganda, I mean the government can claim that we give freedom to our people. Honestly i don't know exactly.

monafegh kasif vatan foroosh.
sobh ta shab dari bar aleye islam va khoda va hokoomat too hammihan fosh midi kasi bahat kari nadare.
bemiri elahi :biggrin::badgrin:

Welcome.

I am curious as to how you get access to the internet?

And how did you learn about this forum?
Hi,
Everyone who have said Iranians can't access to the Internet lied to you.
But most sites are blocked, the government blocked them. For example: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Even subtitle sites, Lyrics sites , etc.
Ordinary people have learned to use some tools like VPN, Tor, Freegate, etc to access to the free Internet.
This site also blocked in Iran But I am here.

And actually Dani said to me about this site and invited me.
We're friends in the other Persian forum.
Be careful, Soheil. I read several reports that say your gvmnt actually owns 70-80% of the VPN's, and uses them for income and to spy and so on. Dani laughs at this, but, from what I have read, I do believe it's true. And welcome.

Forum List

Back