hello - i like to discuss politics

ModernLogic

Rookie
Dec 21, 2008
about myself: i am a grad student in the sf bay area.

i am interested in politics, although that is not what i study. i study math. but i would like to discuss politics with people. i cannot do this in real life since politics is a sensitive issue. but on the internet, i am given greater verbal freedom due to anonymity reasons.

so, that's it about me. tell me about you.

i am interested in politics, although that is not what i study. i study math. but i would like to discuss politics with people. i cannot do this in real life since politics is a sensitive issue. but on the internet, i am given greater verbal freedom due to anonymity reasons.

Welcome to the board. You'll find all types here. Some are easy to figure out, others take a little longer. Enjoy.

Welcome MoLo. On this board we don't debate politics much at all. Too controversial. We mostly drink tea and eat crumpets and discuss the weather.

Welcome. I haven't seen much debate here, but most have no trouble expressing their views. Nevertheless, it is interesting to read what people believe.

i have been perusing around this board and i find a lot of interesting discussions and im learning about a lot of stuff.

i think i will be a regular visitor to this board. this puts this board in a pretty elite group of only two: this and physicsforums.org

"greater verbal freedom" is that code for ...i can be a total ass on the internet without worries.....

inquring minds wanna know?

welcome and enjoy

We do? Crap! I've clearly been reading the wrong threads!

Tiger Bob!!!!

Must you ALWAYS contradict me!!
1923_tantrum.gif

Last edited:

Damn.

You came to the wrong place, bub.

The big debate here is numbers theory.

A Proper Fraction of us think it's an irrational debate.

The Degenerates think it's Pure Imaginary Numbers.

"greater verbal freedom" is that code for ...i can be a total ass on the internet without worries.....

inquring minds wanna know?

welcome and enjoy

no, i do not think i am an ass. i see value in other people's opinions even if i think they are wrong. most of the time when people are wrong, it is because they are misinform or they do not have the capacity to realize truth. it is not their fault, just as a monkey cannot perform calculus is not its fault.

for example, when i hear a creationist explain why their mythological beliefs trump science, i interpret that as an interesting case of human psychological delusion.

no, i do not think i am an ass. i see value in other people's opinions even if i think they are wrong. most of the time when people are wrong, it is because they are misinform or they do not have the capacity to realize truth. it is not their fault, just as a monkey cannot perform calculus is not its fault.
for example, when i hear a creationist explain why their mythological beliefs trump science, i interpret that as an interesting case of human psychological delusion.

lets just go with your an ass and not debate it....are you the one that knows and realizes the truth....lol....

If you are a homo lover. You will have many supporters here!

dont make me neg rep your dumbass.....you have been warned...think of it as more of a threat....

pay sunni no mind....he seems demons in all the lights and none of the shadows

there are gay posters on here and then people like me...i dont give a flying fuck who you fuck as long as they are legal....other than that...go for it...
course i tend to be a wee bit more open minded than sunni....

o wait...you cant open want you dont have...poor sunni

Forum List

Back