Hello...Hello won't you...

Well, to be more accurate, I could've said, "Dan, please MAKE my babies", but that would just sound weird.

Anyway, the show opens next week at the Amsterdam, so the joke's on you, no1tovote4! :funnyface

My first name is Richard, but it is fine with me for you to call me by my board name (Adam), Arch.

How about, "Dan, please impregnate me!"

That could work. I don't know that that would be very true to life, though. I get a lot of girls saying "have my babies" or "make my babies", but nobody's ever said "impregnate me". This being autobiography, I want it to be as close to reality as possible.

Dan said:
That could work. I don't know that that would be very true to life, though. I get a lot of girls saying "have my babies" or "make my babies", but nobody's ever said "impregnate me". This being autobiography, I want it to be as close to reality as possible.
Well, then tell them to say it my way and it will become true to life. Problem solved.

Well, then tell them to say it my way and it will become true to life. Problem solved.

And give you a co-writer credit? You so crazy!

It's a smart line and a smart audience will appreciate it! (that's my Costanza line of the day)

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1tovote4
So you are saying that she thought he was a daycare provider? That puts a whole new spin on the conversation...
Or maybe just really grateful for one reason or another, and felt a just and reasonable payment was her babies.

Nah, sometimes when I walk into a room, the ladies want me to give them a little something to remember me by, you guys know how that is. Or maybe not. I forgot you guys aren't me.

Dan said:
Nah, sometimes when I walk into a room, the ladies want me to give them a little something to remember me by, you guys know how that is. Or maybe not. I forgot you guys aren't me.

LOL.

Zhukov said:
Or maybe just really grateful for one reason or another, and felt a just and reasonable payment was her babies.

Maybe she was terminally ill and he was the nearest person she thought responsible enough to care for the child. It was right before she fainted...

no1tovote4 said:
Maybe she was terminally ill and he was the nearest person she thought responsible enough to care for the child. It was right before she fainted...
Maybe it's not a baby at all, but a bundle of dynamite wrapped in a blanket!

Dan! Look out!

Forum List

Back