Hello, Hello, Hello.....

Indigo_Girl

Rookie
Aug 22, 2009
...all you lovely people;

My name is Indigo_Girl, an Irish-American, and I am not with a band.

I love discussing everything....politics, prose, global warming, taxes, gayness and straightness, immorality and the republican party, also why America needs a NEW party as there is a credibility gap within the Democratric Party at the present time, and of course the republican party has gone completely over the cliff, and we are seeing the last , sad, Bush-worn utterances by a dead, moth-eaten, immoral political party.

I love the landscape of America and work to preserve it. When I retire from work, in 35 years, I plan to take an extended train trip thru America, looking at mountains, glorious lakes, beautiful sunsets, and the constant energy of the cities.

Am hoping for some good conversation on any and all of the foregoing...

Love ya all......

Indigo_Girl

Welcome Indigo Girl .

It sounds like you and I will get along fine.

I agree it's hard to fathom just how immoral the Republican party has become.
Worse yet it's base is clamoring for more. Makes you wonder how many people in this nation have no conscious. Thankfully their numbers are shrinking . Last I heard the base is down to 20-23% that will actually identify when polled as Republican. That is good news in as far as you can believe polls and I don't put much faith in them myself.

Anyhoo :eusa_drool:

Glad to have you around.

Looking forward to it.

Thanks to Zoom, BigBlack Dog, and WvPeach for your gracious words. Hope to talk with you soon......

welcome gal,you are EXACTLY right about the third party.we need a third party created if we have ANY hope for the future of america and getting back to the constitution of the united states our forefather faught for.BOTH parties are corrupt and sleep in bed together.theres no difference between the two parties.They are like pro wrestlers.In front of the cameras on the mat,they pretend to hate each other and want to tear the other one up.But BEHIND the cameras off the mat,they get to gether and have dinner and hang out together.same with the republicrats and the demopublicans.

"Cuz we are liv-ing, in an Indigo world. And I am the Indigo girl. You know that we are liv-ing in an Indigo world, and I am the Indigo girl!"

Welcome to USMB!

Welcome girl

I do believe the republican party will come back strong once they have cleaned house and the new of the democratic agenda begins to tarnish

Clean house with what? There ARE no GOPers left, only Southern Conservatives who want to take the country back a hundred years. Will they use brooms as they try to clean house?

Welcome girl

I do believe the republican party will come back strong once they have cleaned house and the new of the democratic agenda begins to tarnish

Clean house with what? There ARE no GOPers left, only Southern Conservatives who want to take the country back a hundred years. Will they use brooms as they try to clean house?
I just love seeing you idiots practicing bigotry in all forms.

Welcome girl

Christ on a Cracker you are Ignorant Fuck.

:)

peace...

Welcome girl

I just love seeing you idiots practicing bigotry in all forms.

Bigotry? I'm speaking solely about rigid ideology, period. Sane Republicans like Charlie Crist, Jodi Rell and Mitch Daniels (not to mention icons like Colin Powell) are smacked down by the likes of Jim DeMint, Richard Shelby, and Eric Cantor who are hailed by right wing talk radio.

Charlie Christ pushes an ambitious environmental agenda. Can't have that. Jodi Rell signed a bill legalizing same sex unions. OMG!! Mitch Daniels once proposed a tax increase. Taxes? Only if they're cut to the bone, thank you. Compromise among these ranks? Uh uh...Their way or the highway. Well guess what. It's been the highway.

Wake up, Republicans.

Forum List

Back