Hello Guys

Blavity

Rookie
Mar 28, 2019
Hi Guys,

Hope you all are doing great!

I am new to this forum. I would like to share the latest politics news. I hope I will enjoy here.

Thanks!

:welcome:

Avoid-Rookie-Mistakes-ws1.jpg

Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum. I would like to share the latest politics news. I hope I will enjoy here.

Thanks!
Welcome to the mudpits of message boards. You will get dirty here, just make sure your skin is thick. Once again , welcome.

Hi! What does your avatar mean? Mine is obvious.

Blavity is an American Internet media company and website based in Los Angeles, created by and for black mellennials. Their mission is to "economically and creatively support Black millennials across the African diaspora, so they can pursue the work they love, and change the world in the process."

OP's avy is their logo,

Top left corner of the page...

blavity.com

Blavity is an American Internet media company and website based in Los Angeles, created by and for black mellennials. Their mission is to "economically and creatively support Black millennials across the African diaspora, so they can pursue the work they love, and change the world in the process."

OP's avy is their logo,

Top left corner of the page...

blavity.com

Thanks Natural Citizen … I sincerely do wish you are healing at a very rapid rate...

:eusa_pray:

Thanks Natural Citizen … I sincerely do wish you are healing at a very rapid rate...

:eusa_pray:

Thanks, Ridgerunner. I appreciate that, man. I'm okay as long as I have the pain meds. I'll go back Monday for a checkup and a rewrap of my legs, hopefully we'll se a few more skin buds popping.

At least I have an excuse to sit around on my rear end now that I'm home.

Hi Guys,

Thanks!
Hi! Glad to have you! You sound like a foreign language speaker. Where are you from? Not knowing, I offer the all-time American snack--hope you like it.

1.jpg

Forum List

Back