Hello...good to be here....!!!

By any chance are you from Greenwood, Mississippi...at one time the cotton capital of the world?:eek:

By any chance are you from Greenwood, Mississippi...at one time the cotton capital of the world?:eek:
No but you are close...!!! I am Arkansan...its also the "land of cotton"....!!! thank you everyone for the welcomes, I look forward to being in the mix and of course, I dont mind being picked on....!!!! :lol:

welcome-2.gif

Looks like a lot of good forums/threads...! I have really enjoyed the ones I've read so far..!

The "Conspiracy Theories" folder is a hoot. Of course that's where I do most of my reading.

I haven't posted much there though, because the two biggest "truthers" are way over the top; much worse than 9/11 was an inside job (he's here too).

Looks like a lot of good forums/threads...! I have really enjoyed the ones I've read so far..!

Are your balls rotten? :D
Of course they are, why else would I be here??? :lol:

The "Conspiracy Theories" folder is a hoot. Of course that's where I do most of my reading.

I haven't posted much there though, because the two biggest "truthers" are way over the top; much worse than 9/11 was an inside job (he's here too).
Hey OG....you mean "9/11 was an inside job" is lurking here?? What a tard "9/11 was an inside job" is....

Forum List

Back