Hello Fuzzy

roomy said:
The beautiful Kat has logged in to keep me right :p:
Good morning, our time! So what's up this week? Gorgeous day here so far.

roomy said:
'Tis overcast but dry here in this ex mining community that I live in, which reminds me that I need some sunshine on my back and ale in my glass. :cheers2:
Sounds like a plan. I'm off to take a nap, been up since 4 and it's Saturday. I managed to get the house more or less under control.

I'm thinking of grilling. Salmon and tomatoes with basil. Mmmm, think I'll send the kid out for some crusty rolls. It may be nice enough for outside eating?

I'll be back...

roomy said:
It's the Eurovision song contest here tonight, we have a pretty good entry but we are hated so much by everybody else we hardly ever get any points, but it is very funny to watch the political voting.
Eurovision song contest? Never heard of it.

roomy said:
It is an annual competition where every country enters an original song which is sung by person(s) representing their country,These songs are then given points from jurys belonging to each represented country.You cannot vote for your own song, needless to say baltics all vote for each other, the vikings for each other and no one for the UK.Lots of the songs get lost in translation which can be hilarious.Having said that, it is taken very seriously by all involved, the winner is usually guaranteed a hit record and the winning country gets to host the next event which they use to promote their country for tourism and business.It is watched by many millions across Europe.

If I could, I'd vote for the UK, roomy :clap1:

Forum List

Back