Hello from the younger side of the USA

I am also probably younger than most people here (I think) so I can give what some of us are thinking about the entire political situation

You have no idea. I'm 32 and I feel young next to the yahoos on this site. Who am I supposed to talk to here a month from now when half these geriatrics are dead? :dunno:

Don't worry, they will not die, their spirit will unite with Hillary and Trump, and will carry on telling you what to do forever. Whehehe.

I don't think this poster is going to be joining our mad house here. :dunno: He hasn't posted since November 18.
He'll be back soon. He's been very busy.

He's in week 3 of basic training.

We have him marching and drilling.

Concentrating on self care and buddy care.

Fine tuning his leadership skills and
Base Security.

You can have him back when we are finished training him for live combat.

He's almost a new man.

Well. Gotta run. He has PT in 8 minutes.

Hello I am Buck I am an 18 year old and I'm looking into trying to talk about politics in a civil place theres a lot turmoil right now in the U.S. and I was really looking for a site that people would bashing each others heads in over certain issues and get some experience talking about politics with some people probably smarter than me.

I am also probably younger than most people here (I think) so I can give what some of us are thinking about the entire political situation
Hello, don't worry about being young. Admittedly, a young person into politics is a definite c*nt, but us oldies are soft hearted so we'll be nice.

Hello I am Buck I am an 18 year old and I'm looking into trying to talk about politics in a civil place theres a lot turmoil right now in the U.S. and I was really looking for a site that people would bashing each others heads in over certain issues and get some experience talking about politics with some people probably smarter than me.

Hello, don't worry about being young. Admittedly, a young person into politics is a definite c*nt, but us oldies are soft hearted so we'll be nice.

I am nice too. Aren't i?

I am nice too. Aren't i?
You can never be too nice :)

Hi, honey. If you're looking for civil, turn and slowly back away.
If you want to get good at arguing with people who know a lot and will bash your head in, you're in the right place. Gotta weed through the imbeciles, though. Have fun!

Hi, honey. If you're looking for civil, turn and slowly back away.
If you want to get good at arguing with people who know a lot and will bash your head in, you're in the right place. Gotta weed through the imbeciles, though. Have fun!
We won't bash his head in.

That's not who we are!

Just last week he was put into a foot locker and hurled down a flight of stairs.

He's okay though.

He was afforded a pillow to cushion his first experience at aerial flight.

Welcome to USM (aka The political Mental Ward). Straight jackets are not required in this place. But it helps. Hope you enjoy this delightful place.

serbian.jpg

Forum List

Back