Hello from the younger side of the USA

oBuckwild

Rookie
Nov 14, 2016
Hello I am Buck I am an 18 year old and I'm looking into trying to talk about politics in a civil place theres a lot turmoil right now in the U.S. and I was really looking for a site that people would bashing each others heads in over certain issues and get some experience talking about politics with some people probably smarter than me.

I am also probably younger than most people here (I think) so I can give what some of us are thinking about the entire political situation

Welcome to week zero oB.

Day one will be in processing-drug and health screening. Code of conduct and a hair cut.

Then we move on to dorm expectations, drills and marching.

We will assign your Flight, issue uniforms and clothing.

Your individual duty assignments and entry code procedures.

PT at 0530, lights out at 2100 hrs and no ass grabbing.

The dining facility is at the end of the hall and are expected to eat all that is on your plate.

oB :welcome:

18 years old... I have underwear older than that... Only way you learn is to get your feet wet... And always keep a pair of dry socks because trench foot sucks really bad...

upload_2016-11-14_17-30-6.png

Hello I am Buck I am an 18 year old and I'm looking into trying to talk about politics in a civil place theres a lot turmoil right now in the U.S. and I was really looking for a site that people would bashing each others heads in over certain issues and get some experience talking about politics with some people probably smarter than me.

I am also probably younger than most people here (I think) so I can give what some of us are thinking about the entire political situation

Try the Clean Debate Zone. Also, this makes me miss Modbert.

Hello.

"I am also probably younger than most people here"

You have nothing to fear, I'm 26 years-old, I'm not a cradle snatcher darling, I have some morals left.

Beware of this forum it's had a very bad influence on my previous High Moral Standards....wait a minute, hold on....

Oh that's right I forgot :eusa_doh:

What was I meaning to comment? Oh yes that's it, Hello.

Buck, please don't come in here baiting us old guys and gals. Stay in your own "safe place" and continue to protest for your rights as a protesting young American. Welcome, if you insist on being here. Read and reread the rules and standards expected of you and the individual forum requirements. And again, if you must, welcome. You are American, right? I ask that after your "Long live Europa" thingy.

so Justin Bieber was big back when you were just a kid. And your response, "who's Justin Bieber".

Welcome to USMB.

This is JakeStarkey

He's a Republican

Don't make him mad

Welcome to USMB.

This is JakeStarkey

He's a Republican

Don't make him mad

:eek-52:

You have no idea. I'm 32 and I feel young next to the yahoos on this site. Who am I supposed to talk to here a month from now when half these geriatrics are dead? :dunno:

New Topics

Forum List

Back