Hello from the treestand

My cousin is a big-time white tail hunter. It is the ONLY thing he ever thinks or talks about. He comes over to visit me, and puts hunting shows on the television and barely says two words to me while he is "visiting." He is obsessed!!!! :rolleyes-41:

Given the other conversation we had, the Deer Hunting channel looks good.

Well, maybe if you weren't an arrogant rude douche . . .

I get along with pretty much everyone here, and you are brand new, and I'm already thinking about putting you on the alert jerk ignore list.

Back in the late '90s Barnett were forced into admitting by Her Majesty's Customs & Excise that they were exporting the Commando crossbow to Serbian forces who were using the crossbow as a counter-sniper and ambush weapon against Kosovan paramilitaries. But no charges were brought because crossbows under British law are classed as sporting goods, not weapons.

Barnett Exporting To Serb Forces - Guardian (1999)

Interesting!

But based on my experience with that crossbow one would need to be very close for it to be effective as a sniper weapon.

A 50 yard shot is a standard with a crossbow, and the target may not cognize that they have been shot at.

My cousin is a big-time white tail hunter. It is the ONLY thing he ever thinks or talks about. He comes over to visit me, and puts hunting shows on the television and barely says two words to me while he is "visiting." He is obsessed!!!! :rolleyes-41:

I get along with pretty much everyone here, and you are brand new, and I'm already thinking about putting you on the alert jerk ignore list.

As you wish...

I put one person on ignore, but soon realized that it was foolish.

As you wish...

Isn't it time to spread your wings, grasshopper, and venture forth outside of your safe nest here in the intro forum.

Time to rumble against some liberals in the main forums.

Jets and Sharks.

As you wish...

Isn't it time to spread your wings, grasshopper, and venture forth outside of your safe nest here in the intro forum.

Jets and Sharks.

I ventured into the supposedly safe area, that is what attracted the flies.

I am a busy man.

When I started this I said I was going to take it slow (so that some lib could not take me out on a technical) since I am a Hunter, not prey.

I am still scouting this place.

As you wish...

Jets and Sharks.

I am a busy man.

When I started this I said I was going to take it slow (so that some lib could not take me out on a technical) since I am a Hunter, not prey.

I give kudos to the mod team here. They sure seem to be behind the idea of free debate. I don't think you need fear about a technical boot from here, but maybe some old timers who know more can expand on this.

As you wish...

Jets and Sharks.

I am a busy man.

I give kudos to the mod team here. They sure seem to be behind the idea of free debate. I don't think you need fear about a technical boot from here, but maybe some old timers who know more can expand on this.

I know at least one of the mods here.

My guard is up, but then again it always is.

Rumble is great when one is 18 and immortal, Now I hunt.

As you wish...

Well you're not on ignore . . . yet. But your comments have an underlying hostility. Obviously, there is no conversing with such an angry person.

As much as I love to hunt I am not much for the majority of hunting shows, most are more about advertisements and less about hunting. Personally I had rather be outside hunting or shooting than inside watching someone else, although Tiffany Lakosky is pretty easy on the eyes LOL

On a side note Lee and Tiffany have a webcam set up on one of their feeders that streams on the net.
Live Deer Cam Crush with Lee Tiffany

If you haven't seen it, check it out for some nice deer footage

As much as I love to hunt I am not much for the majority of hunting shows, most are more about advertisements and less about hunting. Personally I had rather be outside hunting or shooting than inside watching someone else, although Tiffany Lakosky is pretty easy on the eyes LOL

On a side note Lee and Tiffany have a webcam set up on one of their feeders that streams on the net.
Live Deer Cam Crush with Lee Tiffany

If you haven't seen it, check it out for some nice deer footage

I keep telling my cousin that those people on those shows are faking it! :biggrin: They "hunt" at ranches and stuff, where the deer are lured into these fields and stuff. I don't really see the "skill" in that. It's more like a waiting game. There are a couple of hunters (is it Tom Miranda perhaps?) who actually go after their prey. Now THAT is interesting and REAL hunting. Unfortunately, I find watching people sitting in their tree stands to be quite boring. Lol!

Forum List

Back