Hello from the Ocean State.

Bezukhov

Anarcho-Capitalist
Jan 26, 2010
Providence, R.I.
Rhode Island; once described by a N.Y. Times columnist as a "dark smudge on the way to the Cape". Enough said.

Anyways I'm happy that I finally purchased a computer and got on the internet. It sure beats the old way that I used to spread my wit and wisdom to everyone else. Spray painting on every wall that I could find.

Welcome Bezukhov:welcome: This is only my first 24 hours here and I am finding it very entertaining. Hope you do to.

GO COLTS

Good luck next Sunday. Even though I am a staunch Patriots fan, and bound by an oath that I made to a co-worker who hails from N.O. to root for the Saints, I like Peyton, and would not begrudge him another ring.

Welcome to the playground. Glad you're here. Be careful in the sandbox. Liberals kids tend to pee in there.

Welcome to the zoo! And ignore BBD, everybody knows our liberals are properly paper trained.

WSJ, anyone? :D

Welcome Bezukhov:welcome: This is only my first 24 hours here and I am finding it very entertaining. Hope you do to.

GO COLTS
Screw the Colts!

GO SAINTS!!!!

GO COLTS

Good luck next Sunday. Even though I am a staunch Patriots fan, and bound by an oath that I made to a co-worker who hails from N.O. to root for the Saints, I like Peyton, and would not begrudge him another ring.
Screw Peyton Manning!!!!

Go Saints!!!!

:welcome:

I looked on a U.S. map for Rhode Island but couldn't find it. :confused:
It is NOT an island!

GO SAINTS!!!!

Welcome, Bezukhov. Bezukhov must mean something to you. What is it?

...and if you don't like the Saints....

BUZZ OFF!!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eye am :happy-1: U R ...hear?!

Welcome.

Last edited:
Rhode Island; once described by a N.Y. Times columnist as a "dark smudge on the way to the Cape". Enough said.

Anyways I'm happy that I finally purchased a computer and got on the internet. It sure beats the old way that I used to spread my wit and wisdom to everyone else. Spray painting on every wall that I could find.

Welcome. I own more acreage than Rhode Island. I wonder if I should apply for Statehood?

Forum List

Back