Hello from the Midwest.

The Waco Kid

Rookie
Aug 11, 2019
Under your bed
Greetings and salutations. I'd thought I'd post a quick introductory post here to say hello.

I honestly don't have much else to say, until I get more accustomed to this board and its members.

Welcome.

Beans tonight?

upload_2019-8-11_21-36-17.jpeg

Greetings and salutations. I'd thought I'd post a quick introductory post here to say hello.

I honestly don't have much else to say, until I get more accustomed to this board and its members.
Welcome to the Hive, all types of folks here. You might make some friends and you will find Trolls, and Nuts, they seems to leave and come back. If you like the board remember they need what ever money you can spend, it will worth it. It has a wide range of opinions. So have fun and learn.

That's good because nobody here wants to read anything that you have to say or cares about your opinion so.... since you don't have anything to say on your own you must be waiting for someone to form a thought for you. The Whacko Kid fits you perfectly you're not welcome.

That's good because nobody here wants to read anything that you have to say or cares about your opinion so.... since you don't have anything to say on your own you must be waiting for someone to form a thought for you. The Whacko Kid fits you perfectly you're not welcome.

Bet you're fun at parties.

upload_2019-8-11_21-45-53.jpeg

Nice to meet you, sir. Jump right in and brand a few cow behinds.
Have a biscuit.
Easy-Homemade-Biscuts-in-the-Ninja-Foodi-2-1024x683.jpg

How's Kiss Nation going? You ever stop wearing the makeup?

Welcome, Waco Kid. My Aunt Susie lived in between Mexia and Teague when I was a kid. Her boys often talked about going to Waco when we visited from our home in Houston. Hope you enjoy the boards, and that your shots are up to date to the frequent anklebites that go on around here from of all things, politics. :D Best of good luck here !!

Forum List

Back