Hello From The Left Coast.

Amen to that. Very Proud the a Progressive Liberal Democrat.

What exactly do repugs have to proud of???????

Proud that I am not a liar like many progressives.....

I am proud of my country unlike progressives are unless they have their party in power.

I am proud of my military service and dont have to make one up.

I am proud of my party for finally realizing that the serve the people not the other way around.

I am proud that I didn't vote for any of these communists controlling DC until 2010.

I served my country as well. I served in the U.S. Army for Six (06) Years One (01) Month and Three (03) days, YOU DO NOT OWN THE FLAG.

I am proud of my country, but I am not proud of the fact that America invaded a country that was NOT a threat. A war based on lies is NOT something to be proud of.

I AM NOT A COMMUNIST.
sure......lol

You sound just like another lying talking idiot from democraticunderground. Same ole BS talking points. Same ole lies. Same ole BS. You're a liar.

Last edited:

I am proud of my country unlike progressives are unless they have their party in power.

I am proud of my party for finally realizing that the serve the people not the other way around.

I am proud that I didn't vote for any of these communists controlling DC until 2010.

I served my country as well. I served in the U.S. Army for Six (06) Years One (01) Month and Three (03) days, YOU DO NOT OWN THE FLAG.

I am proud of my country, but I am not proud of the fact that America invaded a country that was NOT a threat. A war based on lies is NOT something to be proud of.

I AM NOT A COMMUNIST.
sure......lol

You sound just like another lying talking idiot from democraticunderground. Same ole BS talking points. Same ole lies. Same ole BS. You're a liar.

Ok, prove to that I have lied. In this post, with at least three seperate but equal pieces of evidence, that independenty of themselves support your statement that I have lied.

Prove it now, or foreve shut your mouith.

Amen to that. Very Proud the a Progressive Liberal Democrat.

What exactly do repugs have to proud of???????

I AM NOT A COMMUNIST.

Don't let these idiots get under your skin..They hate to see a Liberal who served in the Military! So therefore they have to say "Your Lying!"..You'll see they throw around aot of personal attacks here :p.

Don't let these idiots get under your skin..They hate to see a Liberal who served in the Military! So therefore they have to say "Your Lying!"..You'll see they throw around aot of personal attacks here :p.

Before you start calling people idiots, you should probably work on figuring out the difference between your and you're. :)

-TSO

Prove, right now, Prove that I am a liar. How have I lied, when have I lied and what lies did I post, YOU prove that I am a liar.

This is what REPUGS DO, they lie, lie and lie again and then accuse anyone else how others have lied.

YOU are liar. You believed the lies, you loved the lies and you would love more lies.

HOW HAVE I LIED...WHEN HAVE I LIED.

Forum List

Back