Hello from the frigid midwest

Silent Warrior

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Midwest
I have been looking for a discussion forum like this for a while. Posts here look interesting and for the most part civil. Please be gentle.

Hello there, Silent Warrior...

welcome-black_zps017e522c.png

Welcome to the USMB.

Welcome.

As with most boards this one has it's mix of characters which means that you will find a place to fit in somewhere.

If you want a respite from the fray drop by the Lounge area where there are a number of non partisan threads where folks across the spectrum get together with shared interests. The mods enforce the rules in the Lounge area more than others. Speaking of which you should probably read the rules too.

Best of luck and have fun.

I have been looking for a discussion forum like this for a while. Posts here look interesting and for the most part civil. Please be gentle.
Are you on the same board I am........? :lol:
Well play around the board and when the posting gets less than "civil" there's always the haven of the Coffee Shop to escape from the usual board antics. Welcome! :thup:

100% of all cannibals who are on USMB find the place civil.

They let cats post here, that has to count for something.

Welcome.

As with most boards this one has it's mix of characters which means that you will find a place to fit in somewhere.

If you want a respite from the fray drop by the Lounge area where there are a number of non partisan threads where folks across the spectrum get together with shared interests. The mods enforce the rules in the Lounge area more than others. Speaking of which you should probably read the rules too.

Best of luck and have fun.
yep you've come to the right section where everyone is civilized cause they are forced to by the mods like he said.lol

welcome aboard.

you're in the welcome section where you have to be yo sou're safe.Im from the fridid midwest as wel so i know what you mean.

I will be gentle.

Now, put this bit in your mouth.

Good boy.

Now...

:rofl:

Ok, your midwest quiz:

1.) People who live in Indiana are called __________________. (no, not hooters)
2.) The border area between Indiana and Michigan is called ___________________.
3.) What falls from trees and is associated with Ohio?
4.) Which state has more lakes? Wisconsin, or Minnesota?
5.) Which state has the higher percentage of citzens of scandanavian descent: Wisconsin, or Minnesota?
6.) If you divorce your wife in West Virginia, is she still your sister in Ohio?
7.) What is the TRUE state symbol of Ohio?
8.) What is Notre Dame's stadium best known for?
9.) In which city do you find Mean Mr. Mustards bar? Kalamazoo, Muncie or Columbus?

If you get all nine, you get to take the bit out of your mouth.

:D

Silent Warrior

Welcome to USMB.

I hope you've had all of your shots.

Forum List

Back