Hello from the Bronx

all you got to do is feed me and I'll never leave

Welcome Voiceover! You're in luck...I have a feeling an old lady is going to drop by with cookies for you :)
all you got to do is feed me and I'll never leave

Welcome Voiceover! You're in luck...I have a feeling an old lady is going to drop by with cookies for you :)
old ladies are God fearing Americans - they can bake me choc chip cookies all day long .

Voiceover :welcome:

Bluegrass Huh... One of my favorite genres of music... 45 years ago I went Bill Monroe's Bean Blossom Festival back in my home state of Indiana 4 or 5 years in a row... Great, Great did I mention how great of a time it was every year...

sorry for my tardiness in these replies guys . I'll have to get use to the functions on this site as I'm used to my other place . Blue grass is loved ,even in the ghetto, if it ever got play time up here . I'm at peace though with my oldies when I'm reflecting.

Bluegrass Huh... One of my favorite genres of music... 45 years ago I went Bill Monroe's Bean Blossom Festival back in my home state of Indiana 4 or 5 years in a row... Great, Great did I mention how great of a time it was every year...

sorry for my tardiness in these replies guys . I'll have to get use to the functions on this site as I'm used to my other place . Blue grass is loved ,even in the ghetto, if it ever got play time up here . I'm at peace though with my oldies when I'm reflecting.

Got yer spoonies all ready?

"Country rocks, but bluegrass Ruuules".

I keep telling anyone who asks the difference between the two --- you have to be a musician to play Bluegrass.

Rideing around in the subway and I saw this place . Common sense and Bronx street smarts bought me up Conservative with a slight edge to southern ideals and confederate respect . I'm a loyal dog so all you got to do is feed me and I'll never leave .
Retired and for sport I surf cast on my current Long Island habitat and the rest of my day is spent listening to Blue grass and cutting my lawn.
Welcome to USMB, Voiceover. Hope you enjoy the boards! Be sure your shots are up to date, because the ankle biting can get so ferocious over in politics in an election year, it is believed it can compromise arteries and lymph nodes. That said, I have an attitude about welcoming a conservative to here and it is: :woohoo:

The America we will bring back , the America that disagreed and fought enemies in foreign lands and not in the streets of Portland , the America that fought over World Series champs not over some fictitious dreamer up alphabet minority that's funded by Marxist funded Soros groups . It'll come back when our acceptance of being demeaned for what made us great is stopped and no longer tolerated . It will come back when the current Democrat leaders and their pitiful followers get destroyed by us on the right .
Stop the Tolerance - Stop the Acceptance

Welcome to the Jungle
images (45).jpeg
We have fun and games, and endless MSM bots and socks.

The America we will bring back , the America that disagreed and fought enemies in foreign lands and not in the streets of Portland , the America that fought over World Series champs not over some fictitious dreamer up alphabet minority that's funded by Marxist funded Soros groups . It'll come back when our acceptance of being demeaned for what made us great is stopped and no longer tolerated . It will come back when the current Democrat leaders and their pitiful followers get destroyed by us on the right .

Dooood. I just wanted to hear you say Falkland Islands.

Rideing around in the subway and I saw this place . Common sense and Bronx street smarts bought me up Conservative with a slight edge to southern ideals and confederate respect . I'm a loyal dog so all you got to do is feed me and I'll never leave .
Retired and for sport I surf cast on my current Long Island habitat and the rest of my day is spent listening to Blue grass and cutting my lawn.

Yo

Got any pie on ya ?
22789744-mmmain.jpg

And they didn't believe me when I told em thiers right wingers and Patriots in nYc :113::10:

They dont know how clean most longguyland beaches are ...especiallY out in Suffolk

Thiers a few other nyc residents and metro ny posters

Yankees suck go MEts

Yo

Got any pie on ya ?
View attachment 284025
And they didn't believe me when I told em thiers right wingers and Patriots in nYc :113::10:

They dont know how clean most longguyland beaches are ...especiallY out in Suffolk

Thiers a few other nyc residents and metro ny posters

Yankees suck go MEts
Mets are ok when they win but let's admit it the Yanks are the drawing card and they carry on a great tradition . We'll be long gone before the Mets hit that plateau but you guys can dream can't ya! And yup us guys out in the suburbs of NY prolly have more conservative values and will stand up to the Marxist better than most - that's why they stay in their safe place of NYC .

I can't freakin say "tree", the number, and you think I can say Fawkquin eyeland
?

Last edited:

hi stab

Welcome to USMB.
I was born in Brooklyn and spent most of my childhood
in Ohio, but moved up to the Bronx and worked in Manhattan from 80 - 82 ...
a once in a lifetime experience to say the least.
Lived in the Bronx till I was 16 ,and family members took me out to the suburbs to keep me out of trouble I guess . Lol . I spent my early days cutting school and using my free transit pass to get get to the Stadium instead of going to school. I can recall a lot of the games being day games in those years (I don't think a lot of the stadiums were equipped for night games ). In those days you could buy a cheap bleecher seat and if the box seats weren't inhabited by the 3rd you could move to them .

Forum List

Back