Hello from "The Brain."

Status
Not open for further replies.
But there membership was something like 35 people.

Did you mean "But their membership was something like 35 people"?

Or did you mean "But there membership was something like 35 people"?

If the former, you obviously erred. If the latter, you need to work on your punctuation as you're missing a comma between "there" and "membership". Either way, it's obvious you are not quite as smart as you think you are... not by half.
Your and my IQ must be astonishingly high to correct such brainy person! ;)

I've been told mine is above average, but you know how moms can be...
You are very high! You know the difference between their and there!
And my brain is running at full power. I am probably the smartest person who has ever been here. Do you think you can handle it? Hate to be an asshole, but I doubt it. I was thinking one time about joining one of those MENSA forums. But there membership was something like 35 people. I would do just about as well talking to myself. Though admittedly, I don't have the brainpower in some ways as they do. For instance, they could certainly kick my ass in mathematics. But it doesn't depend so much on how much you know. But the quality of what you do know.

Your brilliance is very impressive.

Was I not being specific enough for you? Granted, it wasn't exactly a MENSA forum. But it was one for the brainiac types. And that was around the number of their membership.
Fullpower, he's making fun of your use of the word THEIR! Not there,

Unless you did what to say there as in the Mensa board, you punctuation was off. It should have been, But there, (with the) THE membership was 35.

No one would have made a big deal about it if you hadn't been such a braggart.

I see. Thanks for pointing it out. Of course I know the difference between "there" and "their." But everybody is entitled to a little mess up here and their. (That mess up was on purpose)
Nice to see you have a sense of humor! Welcome! :)

Last edited:
My teachers wanted me to join MENSA after our third grade IQ test, because I am smarter than you are. :eusa_dance:

How would you have come to know so much. Did you do as I have some moronic mothers do and spend way too much time with showing their babies flash cards to teach them. To which I would have to say, what is the point. To be a more productive slave? Neither does knowing a lot necessarily make you more wise. There is a reason why that in the past 20,000 years humans have lost an amount of brain that is equal in mass to the size of a tennis ball.

Last edited:
I pledge from this moment forward to not make fun of this guy (or FBJ). There is no sport in it.

shooting-fish-in-a-barrel-vector-id166080694

And my brain is running at full power. I am probably the smartest person who has ever been here. Do you think you can handle it? Hate to be an asshole, but I doubt it. I was thinking one time about joining one of those MENSA forums. But there membership was something like 35 people. I would do just about as well talking to myself. Though admittedly, I don't have the brainpower in some ways as they do. For instance, they could certainly kick my ass in mathematics. But it doesn't depend so much on how much you know. But the quality of what you do know.
Wow, you've definitely come to the right spot.

Head on down to the basement, they'll get you all set up.

Strangely enough, that is just where I would expect this forum or any other to put somebody with half a brain.

Well at least you admitted you only have half a brain, and wouldn't match wits with 35 people you thought were smarter than you. I like honesty you are welcome to my World, Mr. I should be on a Mensa site. Hate to tell you this but you are talking to yourself. Come back when you learn mathematics!

Einstein knew mathematics. Yet he managed to get his ideas about gravity all wrong. But no doubt he could prove it mathematically. I also was told of an equation by him once that said that if you took an object that was heading in one direction at 99% the speed of light and another object heading toward it at 99% the speed of light, the distance between them wouldn't be shrinking at a rate faster than the speed of light. That is just impossible.

Wow, you've definitely come to the right spot.

Head on down to the basement, they'll get you all set up.

Strangely enough, that is just where I would expect this forum or any other to put somebody with half a brain.
Or less, judging by current commentary

I normally go easy on the noobs, but this shit just makes me want to gorilla tape you to a picnic table and pour sugar water on you.

I started a thread in the science section. I wonder what you would make of it. You don't have to believe what I said here. I know your ego probably won't allow it. So I will forgive you.

I looked for your thread in the Science section couldn't find anything written there , that was remotely as stupid as your claim to superior intellect! Thank you Mr. Spock you may beam down now!

Hey ! You found full power!

Was I not being specific enough for you? Granted, it wasn't exactly a MENSA forum. But it was one for the brainiac types. And that was around the number of their membership.

Unless you did what to say there as in the Mensa board, you punctuation was off. It should have been, But there, (with the) THE membership was 35.

I see. Thanks for pointing it out. Of course I know the difference between "there" and "their." But everybody is entitled to a little mess up here and their. (That mess up was on purpose)

My! You are an arrogant, self righteous, obnoxious, self centered, rationalizing little turd aren't you. Should we all bow now? Or wait until you say it's appropriate?

Hey 'fullpower.' Does your screen name allude to your full use of your brain? We have been told by 'scientists' that we only use a small portion.

I am also a legend in my own mind and, as an 'expert' and 'genius'I say that MENSA is way overblown. Let's either discuss or cross swords in the body of the Forum. In the meantime WELCOME. I look forward to learning from you.

And my brain is running at full power. I am probably the smartest person who has ever been here. Do you think you can handle it? Hate to be an asshole, but I doubt it. I was thinking one time about joining one of those MENSA forums. But their membership was something like 35 people. I would do just about as well talking to myself. Though admittedly, I don't have the brainpower in some ways as they do. For instance, they could certainly kick my ass in mathematics. But it doesn't depend so much on how much you know. But the quality of what you do know.

1295180.png

And my brain is running at full power. I am probably the smartest person who has ever been here. Do you think you can handle it? Hate to be an asshole, but I doubt it. I was thinking one time about joining one of those MENSA forums. But their membership was something like 35 people. I would do just about as well talking to myself. Though admittedly, I don't have the brainpower in some ways as they do. For instance, they could certainly kick my ass in mathematics. But it doesn't depend so much on how much you know. But the quality of what you do know.
How old are you stranger ?
img06.jpg

Welcome to the USMB Boards, fullpower. I know that details are annoying to some geniuses like you, but you better update your shots due to the ankle biting you are certain to receive around here. We already have the smartest man in the world around here, and the smartest womaen in the world triune posts here, as well. We have several or the world's best savvy street fighters, too, but not to worry. All of them are good mathematicians, so you won't have to worry about them gnawing your tarsals unless you update your physics and quantum deductions books/and/or college courses to help you with their irrefutable prowess when us mere mortals miscount something or discount them. And someone here wrote a book on intelligence, but I can't remember his name right off hand...

I'm not sure there's a more effective way to put a target on your back.

Welcome, Brain! Hope you stick around; we can use some laughs. Have a donut.
upload_2019-8-14_8-3-54.png

upload_2019-8-14_11-33-23.png

upload_2019-8-14_11-33-50.png

I normally go easy on the noobs, but this shit just makes me want to gorilla tape you to a picnic table and pour sugar water on you.

I started a thread in the science section. I wonder what you would make of it. You don't have to believe what I said here. I know your ego probably won't allow it. So I will forgive you.

I looked for your thread in the Science section couldn't find anything written there , that was remotely as stupid as your claim to superior intellect! Thank you Mr. Spock you may beam down now!

Try looking again. The title started out with "Diving right in."

Hey ! You found full power!

My! You are an arrogant, self righteous, obnoxious, self centered, rationalizing little turd aren't you. Should we all bow now? Or wait until you say it's appropriate?

Bow NOW!!! And anybody ragging on rationalizing has to be a dumbass. And proud of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back