Hello From Southern California

myloem

Rookie
Jan 14, 2010
Okay, someone already said, Left Coast and I don't have anything near as clever to say. This looks like both a fun and interesting place to be and I'm glad I stumble in here!

Okay, someone already said, Left Coast and I don't have anything near as clever to say. This looks like both a fun and interesting place to be and I'm glad I stumble in here!
Welcome, myloem. I hope you truly enjoy this site. Just don't try to sell me shit....I ain't buyin'! Your signature says a lot.

Hello. Welcome to the playground. I lived in El Cajon for two years when I was stationed in California way back in my old Navy days. I was never so glad to leave someplace as I was when I was transferred from California back to the East coast. You folks out there are just plain nuts. Your State is bankrupt because of all your liberal touchy-feely let's take care of all the illegals brand of hospitality. You've got the craziest politicians I've ever seen in my life in the form of Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Boxer. Well, enough of my soap box. As I said, welcome. Hope you aren't just another one of those liberal dumb asses from California.

Hello. Welcome to the playground. I lived in El Cajon for two years when I was stationed in California way back in my old Navy days. I was never so glad to leave someplace as I was when I was transferred from California back to the East coast. You folks out there are just plain nuts. Your State is bankrupt because of all your liberal touchy-feely let's take care of all the illegals brand of hospitality. You've got the craziest politicians I've ever seen in my life in the form of Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Boxer. Well, enough of my soap box. As I said, welcome. Hope you aren't just another one of those liberal dumb asses from California.

Hell, I've been out for only two months and already I feel better.

Hell, I've been out for only two months and already I feel better.

The longer you are away from there, the better you will feel! it's like quitting a bad habit.

Hello From Southern California

Damn. And all this time I thought that area was northern Mexico. When did ya'll rejoin the union?

Fresh Meat!

tigger.jpg

Welcome, and lets hear what you have to say

New Topics

Forum List

Back