Hello from South NJ! Running for President in 2020!

Can you be considered lower (<$30k), middle (<$60k-80k), or upper class(>$80k)?

• Lower

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Middle

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Upper

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

BillB29

Rookie
Sep 9, 2008
I'm only 23 now so I still have another 12 years before I am eligible and I have a lot to learn in those 12 years. But I'm going to do it.

It's time to make a change. It's time that we as a people stood as one. Time that was Americans grow and prosper. It's time the people rise above the dirt that has been thrown on them for so long and be a part of something great. Something that this nation was founded upon, the belief that every man is created equal and should be given the opportunity to prove so. Our country has been run by the wealthy and those that have never had to work a real job a day in their lives as they had always come from money or were handed their power. It's time we make a change. Stand for something that you believe in. When these politicians have a "plan" to save or help our great nation, why should we have to elect them to find out what that plan is? As I said, I have a lot to learn and a lot to read up on and study, but once my plans are together, I guarantee and promise you that you will be informed, as you are what makes up this country. Not the people who have millions of dollars that can buy their way through, but the people who NEED to work everyday, the people living from paycheck to paycheck, that make up this great nation. Without you there would be no democracy, it would only be a matter of who has more money, and that's where it's heading.

:clap2: So remember... 2020 is coming... Vote to make a change... Vote to make a difference... Vote for me. Billy B. (Sorry I'm not disclosing my full name on a public forum) Finally a change the rest of us can believe in. :clap2: :beer:

I'm only 23 now so I still have another 12 years before I am eligible and I have a lot to learn in those 12 years. But I'm going to do it.

It's time to make a change. It's time that we as a people stood as one. Time that was Americans grow and prosper. It's time the people rise above the dirt that has been thrown on them for so long and be a part of something great. Something that this nation was founded upon, the belief that every man is created equal and should be given the opportunity to prove so. Our country has been run by the wealthy and those that have never had to work a real job a day in their lives as they had always come from money or were handed their power. It's time we make a change. Stand for something that you believe in. When these politicians have a "plan" to save or help our great nation, why should we have to elect them to find out what that plan is? As I said, I have a lot to learn and a lot to read up on and study, but once my plans are together, I guarantee and promise you that you will be informed, as you are what makes up this country. Not the people who have millions of dollars that can buy their way through, but the people who NEED to work everyday, the people living from paycheck to paycheck, that make up this great nation. Without you there would be no democracy, it would only be a matter of who has more money, and that's where it's heading.

:clap2: So remember... 2020 is coming... Vote to make a change... Vote to make a difference... Vote for me. Billy B. (Sorry I'm not disclosing my full name on a public forum) Finally a change the rest of us can believe in. :clap2: :beer:

Wow, somebody who studied at the Obama school of politics. Used all the Obama buzz words. As for learning, I think you got it figured out. Welcome.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back