Hello From San Francisco

johnmbusher

Rookie
Aug 23, 2015
Hello. I am a moderate pragmatist from northern cali who is a conspiracy conspiratist who writes satire to help me process my feelings about the future of the country.

Hello. I am a moderate pragmatist from northern cali who is a conspiracy conspiratist who writes satire to help me process my feelings about the future of the country.

Pretty city but a national embarrassment on governance.

Sooo how's it looking for the future of the country...?

And welcome aboard..

Last edited:
welcometoasylum1_zpschgicyo0.jpg

Welcome.........love your city......the governance way better than say, the swamp called Louisiana....

Welcome- I am from the City also- most of the crazy Cons here hate San Francisco, and you will find will be more than willing to tell you all about life in San Francisco- most of which reveal that they have never actually set foot in San Francisco.

Welcome- I am from the City also- most of the crazy Cons here hate San Francisco, and you will find will be more than willing to tell you all about life in San Francisco- most of which reveal that they have never actually set foot in San Francisco.
…says the pussy who chickened out of a lunch invitation when I was in the area..

oh.. I almost forgot: welcome Johnmbusher

…says the pussy who chickened out of a lunch invitation when I was in the area..

oh.. I almost forgot: welcome Johnmbusher

Why would i want to meet you?

Overly liberal

Fog

High priced real estate

Earthquakes

Fires

Illegal alien sanctuary

These are not on my list of vacation destinations, sorry.

Forum List

Back