Hello from over the pond!

UKvoter

Rookie
Sep 21, 2009
Hi there guys

Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Stefan from England, UK (I think thats how you guys say it, correct?). Mainly here to explore the differences in law between States - this is becoming ever more relevent to us in Europe, as our continent appears to move towards a similar 'federal' style to your country, in many aspects.

Anyway, hope your all well and the weather in your part of the world is a lot better than it is here (What - you expected an Englishman to make an introduction WITHOUT mentioning the weather? :tongue: )

Welcome Stefan. Funny about the weather greeting. Down here in Australia it gives me the shits no end in the middle of summer it's 40,000 C in the shade and some bastard asks, me, "g'day, hot enough for ya?" I bloody hate that. :evil:

Hi there guys

Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Stefan from England, UK (I think thats how you guys say it, correct?). Mainly here to explore the differences in law between States - this is becoming ever more relevent to us in Europe, as our continent appears to move towards a similar 'federal' style to your country, in many aspects.

Anyway, hope your all well and the weather in your part of the world is a lot better than it is here (What - you expected an Englishman to make an introduction WITHOUT mentioning the weather? :tongue: )

So are you British or English? ;)

Howdy. Welcome to the playground. Take a deep breath. Sit back and relax. Now, tell us what's on your mind...

Hi there guys

Make up your damn mind.....are you from eggland or urope?

Hi there guys

Well, are you from Washington or the U.S? :tongue:

Actually, most Brits couldn't tell you what makes up England/ the UK/ Great Britain!

Hi there guys

Actually, most Brits couldn't tell you what makes up England/ the UK/ Great Britain!

Learned it in primary school. What are they teaching the youngsters these days? :D

Hi there guys

A few generations ago my peeps were from Ireland. I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts the ones still there don't have any doubt where they live and to whom they are loyal.

Hi there guys

Hello! Not sure what part of England you're in but I visited London not too long ago and loved it there. As for weather... I have to ask, and again this just from looking around London but how do you all go without air conditioners? I know it doesn't get hot over there that often but my first day there it did go to about 31 degrees and I was melting in my hostel.

Forum List

Back