Hello from New Jersey

Welcome, Gatekeeper. All gates are open here. The NAND gates are often troublesome, but I suspect you can easily keep up. Just try to stay away from the Pearly Gates...and Bill Gates.

Last edited:
Welcome, Gatekeeper. All gates are open here. The NAND gates are often troublesome, but I suspect you can easily keep up.

Thanks asaratis, and those pesky NOR gates and let's not forget those "Gated" communities, and of course Bill Gates......he made it possible for me to blab in here, ooops, what's this BlueScreen? . :eusa_angel:

Thank You also, whew! I have a long way to go to make all those posts!
Another rainy week in NJ, well the best part is, it isn't snow and ice.
I really would rather be in sunny San Diego.

I guess we sent the rain to NJ. It's been dry in Little Rock for at least a week now.

Precipitation was most extreme in the central USA, where three states — Iowa, Arkansas, and Louisiana — saw their wettest October ever.

October was wettest on record in USA - USATODAY.com

You chose NJ over San Diego???? :eek: :cool:

Thank You also, whew! I have a long way to go to make all those posts!
Another rainy week in NJ, well the best part is, it isn't snow and ice.
I really would rather be in sunny San Diego.

I guess we sent the rain to NJ. It's been dry in Little Rock for at least a week now.

Precipitation was most extreme in the central USA, where three states — Iowa, Arkansas, and Louisiana — saw their wettest October ever.

October was wettest on record in USA - USATODAY.com

You chose NJ over San Diego???? :eek: :cool:

Yeah, can you say stoopid? :eusa_shhh::eek::eusa_eh::tongue:

Welcome aboard Gatekeeper!

Hope you enjoy your stay here. :D

Thanks and I also tried to reply to the others but an error came up and said, I 'can only post to other URLS after 15 posts or more' or something like that. Didn't think the "quote" was going to another site. Didn't know it could lol.
It may be some kinda glitch, who knows.
I was saying before that message came up, that:
A job move was why I left San Diego for NJ but as time went on the roots grew, and here I stayed........yeah I know :eek: LOL

You're in New Jersey? Just in case you've forgotten here's what a tree looks like.

tree.jpg

:tongue:

Forum List

Back