Hello from Madeline

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
Hello, my name is Madeline. I am a retired person, living in Cleveland, formerly a resident of Florida and before that, New York. I'm very glad I found this board and look forward to many interesting discussions with you folks.

Welcome to Madeline from uscitizen. Retired living in KY also lived in FL for a while.

Enjoy the madness.

Welcome to USMB.

I hope you've had all of your shots.

Hello Madeline and welcome to our playground. What's your blood type honey? Please leave your bedroom window slightly cracked and by all means, no garlic around your neck, please.

Hello Madeline and welcome to our playground. What's your blood type honey? Please leave your bedroom window slightly cracked and by all means, no garlic around your neck, please.

This schtick never gets old, does it.

Welcome Madeline....name sounds familiar......:confused:

Welcome to USMB.

I hope you've had all of your shots.

And here's her first one.

istock_000006340679xsmall.jpg

Hello, my name is Madeline. I am a retired person, living in Cleveland, formerly a resident of Florida and before that, New York. I'm very glad I found this board and look forward to many interesting discussions with you folks.

Welcome! Do you go by "Maddie"?? I hope some of the members don't get us confused. I'm also retired (sort of), so it's always nice to have more perspectives from us old folk.

I am so, so sorry you have to live in Cleveland, the mistake on the lake. It sucks so bad, even the Edmund Fitzgerald SUNK rather than have to go there!

Welsome to USMB.

Yes, Cleveland has its problems....but it isn't a totally terrible place to live, either. What family I have was here, so I thought it made sense. But I admit, I miss Florida and the ocean quite often. You grow where you're planted I guess.

Forum List

Back