Hello from Kentucky

MeInUSA

Rookie
Feb 18, 2009
Hello all,

I found these message boards via Google. I used to love participating on message boards, but haven't in a while on a regular basis. I thought this one looked pretty good. I love message boards because I have learned so much by debating/reading on them.

I am a lifelong Democrat, but my views are usually right in the middle by American standards and to the right by European standards. I wish everyone would just get along and stop hating people simply because they disagree with them. I feel that civilized people should be capable of debating without calling others names and constantly personally attacking them simply because they do not agree with them. We should all go by - I may not agree with your beliefs, but I will fight to my death for your rights to believe as you do (paraphrasing). After all, there has never been a time when all people agreed on everything and there probably never will be, right?

See you on the message boards.

Hello all,

I found these message boards via Google. I used to love participating on message boards, but haven't in a while on a regular basis. I thought this one looked pretty good. I love message boards because I have learned so much by debating/reading on them.

I am a lifelong Democrat, but my views are usually right in the middle by American standards and to the right by European standards. I wish everyone would just get along and stop hating people simply because they disagree with them. I feel that civilized people should be capable of debating without calling others names and constantly personally attacking them simply because they do not agree with them. We should all go by - I may not agree with your beliefs, but I will fight to my death for your rights to believe as you do (paraphrasing). After all, there has never been a time when all people agreed on everything and there probably never will be, right?

Watch out for Del and Echo Zulu, they are almost as bad as that BatBoy character.
Rumor has it that Amanda really is her avatar.
Welcome to the board.

Hello all,

Watch out for Del and Echo Zulu, they are almost as bad as that BatBoy character.
Rumor has it that Amanda really is her avatar.
Welcome to the board.

I have my eye on you Batboy!

Welcomespelledsideways.jpg

Forum List

Back