Hello from Greece

Although i am from Greece i watch everyday the news about USA and i am pretty excited about the upcoming elections for president. I will start a thread about the elections. All i can say is that i wish my country Greece had a guy like Donald Trump. For the last 40 years all politicians are useless worms.

oh and my name is Nick and i am 25 years old

Welcome to the Forum. You can have the Donald....he'll be flaming out soon.
You can notice the Liberal Clowns by their Clown Avatars...........They are kind of a liberal cult here...................

The Liberal Brigade Clowns...............

Yep....they actually are your candidates for President.....so, the joke's on you....clown.
Your side has 6 more debates.......................Only really one candidate..............So I guess she is your Master Bater for President..............

We have three candidates left. Just because your peers are scared shitless of Hillary doesn't mean she's going to win......but she's going to win because she's the best of all 22 originally in the mix. Too bad for you and your hero The Chump.
Sure.................sure.....................LOL

Welcome to the Forum. You can have the Donald....he'll be flaming out soon.
You can notice the Liberal Clowns by their Clown Avatars...........They are kind of a liberal cult here...................

The Liberal Brigade Clowns...............

Yep....they actually are your candidates for President.....so, the joke's on you....clown.
Your side has 6 more debates.......................Only really one candidate..............So I guess she is your Master Bater for President..............

We have three candidates left. Just because your peers are scared shitless of Hillary doesn't mean she's going to win......but she's going to win because she's the best of all 22 originally in the mix. Too bad for you and your hero The Chump.
Sure.................sure.....................LOL

I'm glad you finally conceded.....

Forum List

Back