Hello from Germany

You would like Honecker -he spied the population of the GDR! It called Stasi - it's like NSA. :eusa_angel: Fortunately for me, I was born in West Germany! Spying without a court order is prohibited in here! :eek:
But what's about Stalin? Occupying power of GDR! I didn't suffer under any tyrant - not even under Hitler, but my grandparents did!

No problems choosy...I think we might be losing something in translation.

I think it is funny that Two Thumbs is telling you, a German, that Obama is a tyrant.
Your country knows what a real tyrant looks like.

Two Thumbs hates Obama so much that he has to use a really bad word for him.

Tyrants rule by force or coercion.

If you don't by ins you are fined, that's coercion.

If you don't join the aca, there's an 85% chance your hc policy will be cancelled.

See how I'm using facts?

Hitler, Stalin, etc, were ruthless, murderous tyrants.

obama is just a tyrant.
No, you're using hyperbole.

No problems choosy...I think we might be losing something in translation.

I think it is funny that Two Thumbs is telling you, a German, that Obama is a tyrant.
Your country knows what a real tyrant looks like.

Two Thumbs hates Obama so much that he has to use a really bad word for him.

Tyrants rule by force or coercion.

If you don't join the aca, there's an 85% chance your hc policy will be cancelled.

See how I'm using facts?

obama is just a tyrant.

incorrect

Force is the tool of tyrants

we are forced to either join aca or get fined

would me using 'petty tyrant' make you feel better?

[Tyrants rule by force or coercion.

See how I'm using facts?
obama is just a tyrant.
No, you're using hyperbole.[/QUOTE]

Tyrant is not a worse word in Germany. Sometimes we call children little tyrants and we not think on Stalin or Hitler ... Mass murderer and dictator!

[Tyrants rule by force or coercion.

See how I'm using facts?
obama is just a tyrant.

Tyrant is not a worse word in Germany. Sometimes we call children little tyrants and we not think on Stalin or Hitler ... Mass murderer and dictator![/QUOTE]

Oh well choosy...you made Two Thumbs' day, anyway.

Dear idb :)
What's your word in english for people who forced you (without violence!!!) to do something you don't want to do? That could be a child to have some sweets in the Supermarket or your boss who always compels you to make overtime! You know what I mean?

What's your word in english for people who forced you (without violence!!!) to do something you don't want to do? That could be a child to have some sweets in the Supermarket or your boss who always compels you to make overtime! You know what I mean?

A 'manipulator', possibly choosy.

Hello, choose, and welcome. Now we are three. Germanguy is not that busy here, but I am here regular. Germanguy is not the best friend of mine as well, hopefully you and me will not have the issues, Germanguy and me had on another board.

Last edited:
Hello choosy,
Glad to have you onboard.
As a French I absolutely agree with your sentiment for Bush, even though I usually dig bushes.
Cheers!

Compel. Coerce.

Welcome, Choosy!

Forum List

Back