Hello from Florida

Here's your avatar Brother:

NjsOwgn.png

I found a few more if you don't like that one.

I missed the judge part...

It's a joke...
as was my post

Love the humor - I just have to learn everyone's personalities
I just have to learn everyone's personalities
That might not be so easy.

some of them change during the full moon.
Hi, Grant. I'm one of those lying libs who dreams of a Communist America and for every conservative to be pushed off a high cliff after setting fire to their pants.
Yesterday I also acquired multiple personalities and am well known as too stupid for school.

Look forward to talking with you more.

Funny - i look forward to talking to you more also. It sounds like we are on opposite ends of the spectrum; however, we can always learn from one another and respect the other's position.

That depends on how far down the spectrum you are. What do you think about "the deep state", Obama was born in Kenya, and Trump is the best president ever? Is all that bat shit crazy, or just common sense that most should agree with?

Hi, Grant. I'm one of those lying libs who dreams of a Communist America and for every conservative to be pushed off a high cliff after setting fire to their pants.
Yesterday I also acquired multiple personalities and am well known as too stupid for school.

Funny - i look forward to talking to you more also. It sounds like we are on opposite ends of the spectrum; however, we can always learn from one another and respect the other's position.

That depends on how far down the spectrum you are. What do you think about "the deep state", Obama was born in Kenya, and Trump is the best president ever? Is all that bat shit crazy, or just common sense that most should agree with?

I certainly didn't like Obama's presidency and was/am very happy he is gone. Truth be told where was born means little to me. He has documentation that says he was born in the U.S. So unless proven otherwise he was qualified to be a president. His policies were absolutely horrible and I certainly don't share his views of what this country should be. Now if he would go quietly.

As far as Trump, it is waaaay to early to determine what type of presidency he will have. I prefer him over the Hillary; however, I am certainly not on the band wagon. So far I see some positives in reducing regulations and SCOTUS nominees; however, I am deeply concerned about the trade policies. I do believe that there is a concerted effort by many to do everything in their power to make him an ineffective president and this crap drives me crazy.

I have been trolling the forums for a couple days and decided it was time to say hello. I have to say, I like the colorful debates and look forward to joining in on them.

I believe in limited Federal Government and free market capitalism. It will be fun debating and learning from everyone

See how you cope with the insults. Lively debate it is, but sometimes it's too lively.

I'd guess you're on the opposite side of the spectrum to me, not because I demand to have larger government, it would be nice to have less government, but just because sometimes people think less govt means other things too. I'm a capitalist, but often people who say they're free market capitalism don't want checks and controls on capitalism that is essential to make it happen.

I've been an aircraft maintainer and in the aircraft business for too long. I'm pretty sure that there is not an insult I haven't heard - so fire away.

Not sure what you mean when you say "sometimes people think less govt means other things too." I am a free market capitalist and believe that the market left alone will for the must part correct itself. That is not to say that I think there is no room for gov't in the market - it just needs to be limited, very limited

Well, I'm not an insulter, I don't come on here for that sort of thing, but you'll find them. I talk mostly to people on the right and there are lots of people on my ignore list.

I'm a believer that when the market is left to itself it leads to monopolies. I believe this because the evidence is there.

Take Syria, part of the reason the Syrians were so angry is because Assad's Uncle controlled most of the country.

Bashar al-Assad has amassed fortune of up to £950m, analysts estimate

"In peacetime, the Assads and their close friends owned around 60% to 70% of the country's assets, from land and factories to energy plants and licences to sell foreign goods. "

The simple fact is that in the US today, corruption is rife, and it's been legitimized. The only reason it's not worse is because the govt has certain checks and balances in place.
Welcome
Who is checking and balancing the corruption that has been in the government for the past 8 years? Why did the rich get much richer and the most on poverty ever. Because some people are so ignorant that the government is here to help, while it continues to grow like a dangerous cancer. Drain the swamp, and the world would be a better place. once again welcome.

I have been trolling the forums for a couple days and decided it was time to say hello. I have to say, I like the colorful debates and look forward to joining in on them.

I believe in limited Federal Government and free market capitalism. It will be fun debating and learning from everyone

See how you cope with the insults. Lively debate it is, but sometimes it's too lively.

I'd guess you're on the opposite side of the spectrum to me, not because I demand to have larger government, it would be nice to have less government, but just because sometimes people think less govt means other things too. I'm a capitalist, but often people who say they're free market capitalism don't want checks and controls on capitalism that is essential to make it happen.

I've been an aircraft maintainer and in the aircraft business for too long. I'm pretty sure that there is not an insult I haven't heard - so fire away.

Not sure what you mean when you say "sometimes people think less govt means other things too." I am a free market capitalist and believe that the market left alone will for the must part correct itself. That is not to say that I think there is no room for gov't in the market - it just needs to be limited, very limited

Well, I'm not an insulter, I don't come on here for that sort of thing, but you'll find them. I talk mostly to people on the right and there are lots of people on my ignore list.

I'm a believer that when the market is left to itself it leads to monopolies. I believe this because the evidence is there.

Take Syria, part of the reason the Syrians were so angry is because Assad's Uncle controlled most of the country.

"In peacetime, the Assads and their close friends owned around 60% to 70% of the country's assets, from land and factories to energy plants and licences to sell foreign goods. "

The simple fact is that in the US today, corruption is rife, and it's been legitimized. The only reason it's not worse is because the govt has certain checks and balances in place.
Welcome
Who is checking and balancing the corruption that has been in the government for the past 8 years? Why did the rich get much richer and the most on poverty ever. Because some people are so ignorant that the government is here to help, while it continues to grow like a dangerous cancer. Drain the swamp, and the world would be a better place. once again welcome.

Unfortunately, the corruption has been much longer than the past 8 years. The rich and influential always get richer as the government grows. This is because they have the connections and power to have government work for themselves and institute self beneficial policies, regardless on the impact to everyone else. If you look at the environmentalist movement it gave us the compact florescent lights, created by GE. Funny thing is that GE got enough tax credits that it did not pay any corporate taxes and now we have a growing mercury issue. GE was able to shut down all of the state-side incandescent light factories and move CFL manufacturing overseas, where there is not EPA regulations that preclude the manufacturing with mercury.

Welcome

Unfortunately, the corruption has been much longer than the past 8 years. The rich and influential always get richer as the government grows. This is because they have the connections and power to have government work for themselves and institute self beneficial policies, regardless on the impact to everyone else. If you look at the environmentalist movement it gave us the compact florescent lights, created by GE. Funny thing is that GE got enough tax credits that it did not pay any corporate taxes and now we have a growing mercury issue. GE was able to shut down all of the state-side incandescent light factories and move CFL manufacturing overseas, where there is not EPA regulations that preclude the manufacturing with mercury.
I don't know, being that I was at one time a minimum wage puke, with no skills, after working my ass off in the military, I took those skills overseas and made quite a fortune. Was I rich? No, was I influential? No. But I did find my God given gifts and used them to my best of my abilities. Shame liberals gave up God, because the only skills liberals have is scamming the system.

I can tell from your first post, you're very judgmental. Welcome.
I missed the judge part...

It's a joke...
as was my post

And some of them are continuously in Full Moon Mode and also howling at it :omg:

It sounds like we are on opposite ends of the spectrum
That must make you a leprechaun.
th

so is that the avatar I need to be using?

Here's an extra avatar I had lying around.

View attachment 137891

You are evil for posting that again, evil and a brute :meow:

Yes you seem okay, hopefully you'll stay.

Forum List

Back