Hello from Florida

I have been trolling the forums for a couple days and decided it was time to say hello. I have to say, I like the colorful debates and look forward to joining in on them.

I believe in limited Federal Government and free market capitalism. It will be fun debating and learning from everyone

I can tell from your first post, you're very judgmental. Welcome.

Sorry you feel that way - I have never considered myself judgmental. I have deeply held convictions; however, I love to hear and debate others about their deeply held convictions. I believe that we are a better society when we can hold passionate debates and try to learn from one another. Sometimes at the end of the debate, people just have to agree to disagree. I don't believe that is judgmental - but maybe it is.

I have been trolling the forums for a couple days and decided it was time to say hello. I have to say, I like the colorful debates and look forward to joining in on them.

I believe in limited Federal Government and free market capitalism. It will be fun debating and learning from everyone

See how you cope with the insults. Lively debate it is, but sometimes it's too lively.

I'd guess you're on the opposite side of the spectrum to me, not because I demand to have larger government, it would be nice to have less government, but just because sometimes people think less govt means other things too. I'm a capitalist, but often people who say they're free market capitalism don't want checks and controls on capitalism that is essential to make it happen.

I've been an aircraft maintainer and in the aircraft business for too long. I'm pretty sure that there is not an insult I haven't heard - so fire away.

Not sure what you mean when you say "sometimes people think less govt means other things too." I am a free market capitalist and believe that the market left alone will for the must part correct itself. That is not to say that I think there is no room for gov't in the market - it just needs to be limited, very limited
Now you need to pick an avatar to go with your new moniker.

I will get an avatar up in the next couple of days

I missed the judge part...

It's a joke...

See how you cope with the insults. Lively debate it is, but sometimes it's too lively.

I'd guess you're on the opposite side of the spectrum to me, not because I demand to have larger government, it would be nice to have less government, but just because sometimes people think less govt means other things too. I'm a capitalist, but often people who say they're free market capitalism don't want checks and controls on capitalism that is essential to make it happen.

I've been an aircraft maintainer and in the aircraft business for too long. I'm pretty sure that there is not an insult I haven't heard - so fire away.

Not sure what you mean when you say "sometimes people think less govt means other things too." I am a free market capitalist and believe that the market left alone will for the must part correct itself. That is not to say that I think there is no room for gov't in the market - it just needs to be limited, very limited

Just had an idea- why don't you you just keep posting, and let people here suggest avatars for you based on your poster personality?

It's a joke...

sorry - gotta learn the sense of humor around here

Sorry you feel that way - I have never considered myself judgmental. I have deeply held convictions; however, I love to hear and debate others about their deeply held convictions. I believe that we are a better society when we can hold passionate debates and try to learn from one another. Sometimes at the end of the debate, people just have to agree to disagree. I don't believe that is judgmental - but maybe it is.

It's a joke, irony in a way. See, you're new, I don't know you, yet I "judge" you to be "judgemental". Clearly the joke missed and flopped. Anyway, welcome.

It's a joke...

sorry - gotta learn the sense of humor around here
No worries. It wasn't a good joke.

It's a joke...
as was my post

Just had an idea- why don't you you just keep posting, and let people here suggest avatars for you based on your poster personality?

sounds like a good idea to me

It's a joke...
as was my post

Love the humor - I just have to learn everyone's personalities

It's a joke...
as was my post

I just have to learn everyone's personalities
That might not be so easy.

some of them change during the full moon.

Hi, Grant. I'm one of those lying libs who dreams of a Communist America and for every conservative to be pushed off a high cliff after setting fire to their pants.
Yesterday I also acquired multiple personalities and am well known as too stupid for school.

Look forward to talking with you more.

It's a joke...
as was my post

Hi, Grant. I'm one of those lying libs who dreams of a Communist America and for every conservative to be pushed off a high cliff after setting fire to their pants.
Yesterday I also acquired multiple personalities and am well known as too stupid for school.

Funny - i look forward to talking to you more also. It sounds like we are on opposite ends of the spectrum; however, we can always learn from one another and respect the other's position.

It's a joke...
as was my post

Funny - i look forward to talking to you more also. It sounds like we are on opposite ends of the spectrum; however, we can always learn from one another and respect the other's position.

It sounds like we are on opposite ends of the spectrum
That must make you a leprechaun.
th

th

so is that the avatar I need to be using?

as was my post

th

so is that the avatar I need to be using?

Here's an extra avatar I had lying around.

upload_2017-7-9_13-43-2.png

Forum List

Back