Hello from Florida

A journalist with no concept of deadlines..... That's sooooo not good. :lol:

I just remembered last night I had joined this forum when I wanted to come talk and share something with you guys. It happens. I have a ton of forum accounts.

You don't need to explain yourself to me.... However, I'm gonna assume you were in prison for a couple of years. Congrats on your parole.

Cal Girl, I'm sure you're the life of the party with whatever jobs or organizations you might be involved in with your life. You're a true roaster.

I just remembered last night I had joined this forum when I wanted to come talk and share something with you guys. It happens. I have a ton of forum accounts.

You don't need to explain yourself to me.... However, I'm gonna assume you were in prison for a couple of years. Congrats on your parole.

Cal Girl, I'm sure you're the life of the party with whatever jobs or organizations you might be involved in with your life. You're a true roaster.

I don't do 'jobs' or 'organizations'. I'm a writer.... one that understands the concept of deadlines. :lol:

You've shared tons of humor in this thread. This is my site Cal Girl:

CY Interview

I interview people from all walks of life. Some famous, some not some famous. But I cover everything. There are no limits.

You've shared tons of humor in this thread. This is my site Cal Girl:

CY Interview

I interview people from all walks of life. Some famous, some not some famous. But I cover everything. There are no limits.

Ahhh, that's adorable. You're mistaking me for someone who's kidding. You'll learn.

Oh, and.... I'm so not interested in your gibberish, I can't tell you how uninterested I am. Perhaps I could say..... I didn't bother to click the link, that might 'splain it.

Forum List

Back