Hello From Florida

He's a spammer.
How can you tell?

Its a common tactic.

Look at his name "President2012." Now look at his sig, which has a link to his website. He is here, I assume, to drive traffic to his website.

Spammers used to come to forums and start threads pushing their products. However, mods would simply delete the threads. So the spammers became a bit smarter. Rather than overtly push their product, they would start threads like this one and say something most people would agree on or something innocuous or unoffensive, and put a link to their website of their product in their sig.

At USMB, spammers that I have seen have been sites pushing gold or some other investment. This guy is the first politico I have seen.

If he has a couple hundred posts and writes something other than some bland bromides, then I'm wrong. But I don't think I am.

I can see by cruising around this site that there a lot of idiots who flame people who are here for healthy debate and discussions. What kind of people would start flaming a new person on this site by flaming them in their welcome message. Losers

I can see by cruising around this site that there a lot of idiots who flame people who are here for healthy debate and discussions. What kind of people would start flaming a new person on this site by flaming them in their welcome message. Losers

Welcome to USMB. Its par for the course. Heck, this is mild compared to other newbies.

Forum List

Back