Hello from Fargo, North Dakota

Rick4404

Rookie
Nov 13, 2012
Fargo, N.D. USA
Hi all:

Newcomer to this discussion board here. Yes, I'm actually from Fargo, North Dakota. No, the movie "FARGO" did not do us justice. Actually, only the opening scene in the bar was filmed up here and that was shot across the river in a bar in Moorhead, Minnesota. The rest of the movie was filmed in and around the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and Saint Paul, and in and around Brainerd, Minnesota. P.S. We all don't talk like that around here, either! :lol:

nice to meet you, Rick.

North Dakota---I heard something about it the other day.

It was good--funny---wish I could recall. Too much 'news' lately--none of it worth much?

:D

guess it is snowing up/over there.

I'm in Atlanta---just about cool enough for November---hurray for a moderate climate if at times little else. lol

Hi all:

Newcomer to this discussion board here. Yes, I'm actually from Fargo, North Dakota. No, the movie "FARGO" did not do us justice. Actually, only the opening scene in the bar was filmed up here and that was shot across the river in a bar in Moorhead, Minnesota. The rest of the movie was filmed in and around the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and Saint Paul, and in and around Brainerd, Minnesota. P.S. We all don't talk like that around here, either! :lol:

i'm fond of the dakotas.

badlands are so, so cool at night.

lolol...you don't talk that way? shurrrre. you betcha.

maybe you all could adopt ballard, washington.

so welcome...

Hi all:

Welcome.

Forum List

Back