Hello from England

That's tough.

Since, I am driving less but growing older, I'll trade you our gas prices for your health care system.

And as long as I'm bargaining on behalf of my nation, I'll trade you our Congress for your Parliment, too.

You guys can keep the crown jewels, and we'll keep our national parks system.

Deal or no deal?
If you think the NHS is a good health care system then I feel sorry for you.

If you think the NHS is a good health care system then I feel sorry for you.

Once you get through all the initial hoops and other obstacles, it performs pretty well in managing medical conditions. It ensures people don’t suffer financial hardship when ill.

Bugger - and we're whining about $1.70 (Aus) a litre....anyway, welcome Jumbobeef. Wonderful pace the Lake District. Scafell, Helvellyn and Striding Ridge and of course the waters. Do they still make Kendal mint cake? :D
i will look up Kendal mint cake now …..

:)

Once you get through all the initial hoops and other obstacles, it performs pretty well in managing medical conditions. It ensures people don’t suffer financial hardship when ill.
They just have less desposable income every year directly and indirectly paying the enormous taxes for it. There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

They just have less desposable income every year directly and indirectly paying the enormous taxes for it. There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

Of course it isn’t free.

What is?

The price of oil is killing me ~ petrol (or gas, if you like) is currently about £1.20 per litre, or about $11 per us gallon.
Blame your own system

Tariffs make up the greatest share of automotive gasoline prices in the United Kingdom. As of May 2020, tariffs accounted for over 50 percent of the average gasoline price at 1.22 euros per liter. The breakdown of gasoline prices was similar to the breakdown of diesel prices in the UK during the same period.

That's tough.

Since, I am driving less but growing older, I'll trade you our gas prices for your health care system.

And as long as I'm bargaining on behalf of my nation, I'll trade you our Congress for your Parliment, too.

You guys can keep the crown jewels, and we'll keep our national parks system.

Deal or no deal?

Their healthcare system is collapsing....they cant afford it, they cant keep doctors and nurses and the wait times for even bsic medical procedures are getting worse and worse

It is a great system if you never get old or sick

Hello all,

Hello from England (The Lake District to be exact).

Always interested to know what others around the world think of life.

I've travelled a lot in my time, including to The USA (+ most of the EU, middle and far East and Oz).

Can I ask a favour though please: can you guys please do something about the value of the $? :eusa_pray: The price of oil is killing me ~ petrol (or gas, if you like) is currently about £1.20 per litre, or about $11 per us gallon.

Anyhoo, hello!
Suck Democrat gargle.

Forum List

Back