Hello from Detroit.

Malice

Aug 23, 2015
I'm here to discuss a number of topics involving the country today. First and foremost, why are there so many middle class, blue collar workers so eager to jump on the Trump train?? As if Trump and the working class have any similar interests and/or political ideologies. I could never vote for a 1%er.

Welcome aboard. I'm glad you joined us. Come in, get your feet wet, and enjoy yourself.

images2SFPVOWI.jpg
imagesQE7GS192.jpg

I'm here to discuss a number of topics involving the country today. First and foremost, why are there so many middle class, blue collar workers so eager to jump on the Trump train?? As if Trump and the working class have any similar interests and/or political ideologies. I could never vote for a 1%er.
Yet you'd probably vote for Hillary....... :eusa_whistle:

Welcome. :D

You know me oh so well.....

You know me oh so well.....
I don't that's why the caveat....... However one thing does make me wonder, a little........

Uuummmm......

Again, welcome.

143536425292487_zpsnyra7uvo.gif

I'm from metro Detroit.

I don't think middle class Republicans realize they are working class too.

It must be the southern strategy still working today and even up north. White middle class Americans vote GOP because blacks vote democratic.

Do you know how many white big three union workers in Michigan vote Republican? Enough to get Snyder elected.

Welcome, Malice. Hope you enjoy posting here.

I'm from metro Detroit.

It must be the southern strategy still working today and even up north. White middle class Americans vote GOP because blacks vote democratic.

Do you know how many white big three union workers in Michigan vote Republican? Enough to get Snyder elected.
Exactly. Remember right before Snyder got elected he promised to bring more jobs to Michigan along with no new taxes? Then he tries to implement a 1% increase on the State tax to fix the roads. More lies and deceit from the right wing.

I'm from metro Detroit.

Exactly. Remember right before Snyder got elected he promised to bring more jobs to Michigan along with no new taxes? Then he tries to implement a 1% increase on the State tax to fix the roads. More lies and deceit from the right wing.
When Republicans say no new taxes they mean on the rich.

Oh, by the way, the tea party is pissed about this and now they want to increase corporate taxes. This didn't go unnoticed by them.

I'm from metro Detroit.

When Republicans say no new taxes they mean on the rich.

Oh, by the way, the tea party is pissed about this and now they want to increase corporate taxes. This didn't go unnoticed by them.

Not true. They mean no new taxes.

You live in Destroit and have to ask that?

Forum List

Back